Trading with point and figure

Screenshot_4.png

Morning M"Lud
All well..??
...and yes, pretty much. Morning walks are now mainly dawn raids or slinking along the High Street in full armor. Many many stupid people out there and I have no intention of adding myself to the stats.

Trading-wise: have a had a good number of days in spite of myself so I'm now reducing my size on the basis that my luck is due to run out about now:p

...and yerself, how's things agoin' ?

...and yes, pretty much. Morning walks are now mainly dawn raids or slinking along the High Street in full armor. Many many stupid people out there and I have no intention of adding myself to the stats.

Trading-wise: have a had a good number of days in spite of myself so I'm now reducing my size on the basis that my luck is due to run out about now:p

...and yerself, how's things agoin' ?
Mon Dieu....You have the time to speak to me.??

All good over here.....Getting a bit miffed with this lockdown as i always go out during the day,usually to a coffee shop

Not really... but I managed to squeeze you in between not taking a profit on EG and messing up a long entry on the CAC.
Busy busy:p
You have to practice at concentrating on the trade.........Get your wife in the room and start her talking...then see if you can concentrate

You have to practice at concentrating on the trade.........Get your wife in the room and start her talking...then see if you can concentrate
Now you're just taking the piss. I don't bother turning on the computer if she's about :)
It's hard enough just trying to sort out a shopping list...