Trading with point and figure

Morning Sir/HRH

...and an excellent matinal one to you too, Your Grace.

Alas, since my chum Harvey's been in the limelight, I've been stripped of my titles and am now reduced to Keeper of the Royal Bedsock. Even the corgis outrank me now. Fortunately, my ever faithful consort (Sharonella) is still around to support me and we will shortly be starting our new life in Patagonia.

I think my underwater Cac has a fair chance of recovering toward 5900......

That was slog. Stop at +1

Now flirting with 5900 - the minx!
Had an order in there but didn't get a fill.
Trend rez is a bugger. Horizontal is woice.
Stop +15

Chart is 2.5 x 4

CAC_200204_08h35_2.5x4.png

As the Cac seems slightly ahead of the Dax in this a.m's enthusiasm stakes, I thought it sensible to take a closer look. Obviously that 195 area looks significant but in the light of the current mood of optimism (however many minutes that may last) I'm looking at what might lie above.

Attached is a 10x3 which seems to indicate to me that if we do get north of 200 odd then there's a wide area all the way up to 70/80 which could get rogered and pull the Cac up somewhat. I'm leaving my LO in at 5900 as I have to go out and do non-fun things but am now looking toward 5930 ish as a sensible zone.

DAX_200204_09h25_10x3.png

As you were - just seen that we're at 5905c and that I got filled at 5900. ...and (of course) the Dax shows no sign of doing what it's told:p