Trading with point and figure

We remove the red trendline..its been broken and update the chart

Good morning your highness.I hear you are now royal.You are replacing Prince Andrew
Not sure that's really a promotion ....I'm fairly sure that one of the corgis could have stood in for Andy. Better choice in friends and probably a better interviewee too.

Anyway: still in my Cac long with a stop itm - more than +1 today, so a cause for some celebration:)

I was hoping that in view of the Dax seeming as if it might try a taste of yr blue again that it would give me the 20/30 area on the Cac and I could then skive off....but no, not yet......:rolleyes:

Not sure that's really a promotion ....I'm fairly sure that one of the corgis could have stood in for Andy. Better choice in friends and probably a better interviewee too.

Anyway: still in my Cac long with a stop itm - more than +1 today, so a cause for some celebration:)

I was hoping that in view of the Dax seeming as if it might try a taste of yr blue again that it would give me the 20/30 area on the Cac and I could then skive off....but no, not yet......:rolleyes:
excellent CAC for yu 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 (y) (y) (y) (y) 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 💋 💋 💋 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍸🍸🍸🍷🍷🍷

excellent CAC for yu 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 (y) (y) (y) (y) 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 💋 💋 💋 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍸🍸🍸🍷🍷🍷
As always, am a bit overpowered by yr emoji'ed enthusiasm but thank you for the thought. :)....I should add that I was actually looking for 6022 (which seemed to me to be the first rez above the pivoty 6000 area) and would give me 40 pips from my 5982 open; even if it doesn't, I'll get rid before the ADP numbers ...and de Guindos is also going to come out with some rubbish which'll probably stuff up things too.

edit: meanwhile, Dax now above 250 but effing Cac still below 20

As always, am a bit overpowered by yr emoji'ed enthusiasm but thank you for the thought. :)....I should add that I was actually looking for 6022 (which seemed to me to be the first rez above the pivoty 6000 area) and would give me 40 pips from my 5982 open; even if it doesn't, I'll get rid before the ADP numbers ...and de Guindos is also going to come out with some rubbish which'll probably stuff up things too.

edit: meanwhile, Dax now above 250 but effing Cac still below 20
Out at 6018 +36
That's me done - other stuff for the rest of today. Even more erratic for the next week or so. Will be in not so sunny Aquitaine fomenting revolt and trying to get wifi.