Trading with point and figure

First TP hit +27

Next one at 55 might be tougher going...........stop itm

Not feeling the lurve on this one - now pratting about around 40 - will stick it out for a bit longer and get rid if nowt transpires.

Looks increasingly dubious imo so out at 48 +40

My EG doing nada:(

Might just dump it, go out and enjoy that thing that Dentist does...what's it called again? ...ah yes, I remember it now:....life.

SPX...a tad vulnerable as we said

Have you voted ..?? yet

I'm standing in the queue / mob as I write. Some local politico tried to make a speech earlier and was stripped and dragged down the street for his pains. The crowd have started to fight amongst themselves and I can see police vans and blokes in riot gear getting ready to charge. The looting isn't too bad so far and I note that the rioters have spared the coffee shop. I've almost finished my own latte, which is just as well - it's surprisingly difficult to chuck a brick with one hand and clutch one's matinal caffeine with the other, without spilling. I shall ask for a take-away top on my next one.

.....so all in all, a pretty typical morning in South London.

I'm standing in the queue as I write. Some local politico tried to make a speech earlier and was stripped and dragged down the street for his pains. The crowd have started to fight amongst themselves and I can see police vans and blokes in riot gear getting ready to charge. The looting isn't too bad so far and I note that the rioters have spared the coffee shop. I've almost finished my own latte, which is just as well - it's surprisingly difficult to chuck a brick with one hand and clutch one's matinal caffeine with the other, without spilling. I shall ask for a take-away top on my next one.

.....so all in all, a pretty typical morning in South London.

Stick the boot in,,...(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)