Trading with point and figure

Cable at 1.32 - key level.

Lords and Parliament sd be in World Cup passing/kicking Brexit around. :)

wnhich is bigger
Trump/ $$$ or parliament vote ??

$$$ > Parliament >>>> trumpy

LOL Trump is a mouthpiece. Temporary mindflux. Lost trades and markets will be substituted by other suppliers hopefully EU.

Short run high impact. Long run absorbed into new global trade dynamics.

US is losing. US treasuries being dumped. If countries join forces and there are no buyers US is a limp dick. Right now EU, Russia and China all synergising against US. Let's stick to trade. :)

Last edited:
$$$ > Parliament >>>> trumpy

LOL Trump is a mouthpiece. Temporary mindflux. Lost trades and markets will be complemented by other suppliers hopefully EU.

Short run high impact. Long run absorbed into new global trade dynamics.

US is losing. US treasuries being dumped. If countries join forces and there are no buyers US is a limp dick. Right now EU, Russia and China all synergising against US. Let's stick to trade. :)

I believe US treasuriea are being dropped off the back of 10 years of ultra low interest rates which have been steadily climbing. Why hold onto bonds yielding significantly lower yield when current yields are rising. Keep that in mind when looking at that market which has seen the longest bull run in history I believe.

As for the Trumpster, I love him for his ability to provide trading opportunities on a regular basis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I believe US treasuriea are being dropped off the back of 10 years of ultra low interest rates which have been steadily climbing. Why hold onto bonds yielding significantly lower yield when current yields are rising. Keep that in mind when looking at that market which has seen the longest bull run in history I believe.

As for the Trumpster, I love him for his ability to provide trading opportunities on a regular basis.

Yes true but looking ahead what will the US have to do to entice purchase of mounting debt?

Especially even more so when Trumpy has given away trillions of tax breaks. :whistling

Yes true but looking ahead what will the US have to do to entice purchase of mounting debt?

Especially even more so when Trumpy has given away trillions of tax breaks. :whistling
Their debt will at some point turn into a crisis comparable to the end of the world. The meltdown will be epic. I do believe they will sell their children to maintain stability when that day comes.

....they will sell their children to maintain stability when that day comes.

At last...a man with real vision!

So what type of contract would you suggest?...and would it be a commodity? Should we be thinking along the lines of being fundamentally short for the long-term or do you see a rebound? Perhaps Child Options are the way to go or even a Bitcoin type ceiling on the absolute number of children.....