Trading with point and figure

Atilla
Canta
Inzi
are you Remainers or Brexiteers..??
i am Brexit

AFAIC it's all cobblers and whilst somethings maybe be different that dpesn't mean better.

To Brexiteers all I can say for the future is: This is what you asked for:cheesy:

Atilla
Canta
Inzi
are you Remainers or Brexiteers..??
i am Brexit

100% out pre

100% out post

All these nambies pulling up their skirts after the event can whistle !

This country is is becoming a ****hole. I live in a very affluent beautiful oasis thank God, but I've only got to go 30 miles up the road, very different scene, trust me !

Hmmm having gone through posts I'm itching for SPX to test 2740s soon.
See what you mean about 2763-73 bit where it seems to rest quite well and often.

Cable I fear has more down side. Lords going to take more knocking/kicking, thus more political strife. :whistling

our 2759 area held...so far

pivot area marked

vwz9r9.png

our 2759 area held...so far

Yes it did thank you Dentist you were certainly spot on with that 2763 from last week.

I still feel we have more downside subject to data.

I can't help feeling either we going to have another swing turn around or more continuation of a downward move. I feel some probing of the lower levels way overdue.

Tit-for-tat moves on your tariffs not helpful on the indexes. Chinese response has teeth and fire. US has fury. Escalations pencilled in. Squeeze coming on both sides to see who'll be pipped first. I'll hazard a guess markets didn't take the Chinese retaliation seriously. Questionable who'll lose most.

Feel opportunity here for EU and UK to displace US goods in China and Chinese goods in US. Great stuff :)

Last edited:
Yes it did thank you Dentist you were certainly spot on with that 2763 from last week.

I still feel we have more downside subject to data.

I can't help feeling either we going to have another swing turn around or more continuation of a downward move. I feel some probing of the lower levels way overdue.

Tit-for-tat moves on your tariffs not helpful on the indexes. Chinese response has teeth and fire. US has fury. Escalations pencilled in. Squeeze coming on both sides to see who'll be pipped first. I'll hazard a guess markets didn't take the Chinese retaliation seriously. Questionable who'll lose most.

Feel opportunity here for EU and UK to displace US goods in China and Chinese goods in US. Great stuff :)

sound words....thank you

time to change into my England shirt and shorts ready for the match
gender realignment for the players if they lose