Trading with point and figure

Brokers have played a blinder today, spiked to 13010 pre London taking all short stops. Then they drop it 200 pips taken all the long stops. I love a good conspiracy.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Brokers have played a blinder today, spiked to 13010 pre London taking all short stops. Then they drop it 200 pips taken all the long stops. I love a good conspiracy.

They still have a few hours to kill a few more off

trend change..??

24brct5.png

sun not over the Yardarm yet

Never too early for a chota peg - and anyway, I slunk out to the Dog & Leper early today.
Difficult to abstain when those commodity traders are already rat-arsed on the corner table.

Anyway, must go, Chantelle the barmaid, sorry, barperson - who interestingly enough used to be a barman and a stalwart of the local rugby club only two short but eventful years ago - is trying to get my attention. Quite easily done when you're 6'4" and wearing a bright red tutu....I shall order a double.

Got my order in on yr .8720 call:)

Never too early for a chota peg - and anyway, I slunk out to the Dog & Leper early today.
Difficult to abstain when those commodity traders are already rat-arsed on the corner table.

Anyway, must go, Chantelle the barmaid, sorry, barperson - who interestingly enough used to be a barman and a stalwart of the local rugby club only two short but eventful years ago - is trying to get my attention. Quite easily done when you're 6'4" and wearing a bright red tutu....I shall order a double.

Got my order in on yr .8720 call:)
0.8720 got hit yesterday.

Back to the future and give my regards to the bar person transvestite.