Trading with point and figure

Any views???
Cant do much with the colours etc and no dates

fbhkjk.jpg

Use the snipping tool, it's part of windows 10. Search it in pc then pin it to your task bar. Qed

Q non ed....

Back at the homestead in front of horrid W10 machine. Have pinned Snippy thingy to taskbar but when I click on "New snip" the programme window disappears and the whole screen goes grey. I can snip this no problem but having the side of a battle-ship doesn't get me very far.

Any thoughtlets?

Q non ed....

Back at the homestead in front of horrid W10 machine. Have pinned Snippy thingy to taskbar but when I click on "New snip" the programme window disappears and the whole screen goes grey. I can snip this no problem but having the side of a battle-ship doesn't get me very far.

Any thoughtlets?

nope

try rolling back your OS a week or so before you lost snipping ability

nope

try rolling back your OS a week or so before you lost snipping ability

I was afraid you'd say that:rolleyes: I've had so much grief with W10 (2 complete reinstalls in under a year + endless freezes and weird behaviour) that I do as little as possible on it. I have no such problems with my dual-boot laptop with W7/linux.

Ah well, I'm just going outside and I may be some time.....:p

I like W10, I have 5 of them here get no trouble at all with them. I guess its the type of usage, all I do is a few tabs in chrome and a couple of Brokers platforms, other than that not much in the way of software.

Coming back to your prob have you recently introduced a program, you obviously have a conflict in the box somewhere?

I like W10, I have 5 of them here get no trouble at all with them. I guess its the type of usage, all I do is a few tabs in chrome and a couple of Brokers platforms, other than that not much in the way of software.

Coming back to your prob have you recently introduced a program, you obviously have a conflict in the box somewhere?

No, I hardly use this machine apart from trading precisely because of the stability probs. I have very little on board it other than BEB, Opera and Chrome. As I'm a bit paranoid on security I'm in the habit of clearing everything out of my browsers at least once a month.

Anyway, I'll start with a clean boot and then the rollback if that doesn't work.

No, I hardly use this machine apart from trading precisely because of the stability probs. I have very little on board it other than BEB, Opera and Chrome. As I'm a bit paranoid on security I'm in the habit of clearing everything out of my browsers at least once a month.

Anyway, I'll start with a clean boot and then the rollback if that doesn't work.

Did a clean boot and then when I restarted it won't boot into Windows properly and just hangs - will drop it into the tech tomorrow....again!!:(

Morning all

Dax moving up pre market but expect a drop at open.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk