Trading with point and figure

Use the snipping tool, it's part of windows 10. Search it in pc then pin it to your task bar. Qed

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tks both of your suggestion. Will get on the case when I'm back on my windows machine - am Linuxing atm:)

BTW: found this in my inbox this morning

https://pointandfigure.com/index.php/Online-P&F-Charts

A bit miffed as Carl Jacobs didn't reply to any of my emails once I'd actually bought the wretched thing....

...and yesterday, I found a link on the Chart Patterns thread to an outfit in Czecho

https://ovo.cz/products/offline-charts-for-mt4/point-figure-bars/

I wasn't concentrating too much but I think F2calv is on the case there....
Tried the latter one before and couldn't get it to work but didn't see the video, that's interesting. Will try it this pm. Well done Cantagril.

Point and figure charts were bought by bullseye and their web page is out of date.

ya just dont know

14344li.png

in our supp area now

So is it still Carl? Or is someone else now doing a rubbish job?:)

Stephen Archer....an Aussie
was his baby...ran it well for many years
think he made some great bucks from trading off p/f charts and sold it to Carl Jacobs

Last edited:
Stephen archer....an Aussie
think he made some great bucks from trading off p/f charts and sold it to Carl Jacobs

Yep, understood that but are you saying that it is no longer Carl?

Stephen archer....an Aussie

007 knows more than me, I have never used Bullseye, couldnt get any sense out of them!

Bullseye

Stop press:

I filled in the contact thingy and have just had a message back from Carl himself saying that there are some updates due for the one-off payment versions. So it's still him.....:|

When the sun goes over the Yardarm...we will crack open a barrel of Rum

Nautical stuff for Skipper