Trading with point and figure

No mate, i'm really sorry but i got to get the icing on this darn cake and the cats got it's tail stuck in the vacuum.....such is life....:(

No mate, i'm really sorry but i got to get the icing on this darn cake and the cats got it's tail stuck in the vacuum.....such is life....:(

the cats tail eh !!

Remember what the doctor told you last time :LOL::LOL:

In all seriousness (& this is serious business) I personally want to see everyone's bank statements, account numbers, sort codes the lot before I believe a single word of peoples shenanigans....I mean trades !!!

the cats tail eh !!

Remember what the doctor told you last time :LOL::LOL:

In all seriousness (& this is serious business) I personally want to see everyone's bank statements, account numbers, sort codes the lot before I believe a single word of peoples shenanigans....I mean trades !!!

Thought you were from Tokyo not Nigeria?

Thought you were from Tokyo not Nigeria?

Damn............must work on my approach !!

I'm suspecting that my emails for errrr charity "honestly guv I'm in a right lot of bovver, please donate to ......" may be a little transparent too !

ps I'm not from Tokyo.......& my names not actually Joe.....honest !

Last edited:
What's the gbp usd view? Fallen too much I think

No sign of a reversal yet!

rm5pc9.jpg

What's the gbp usd view? Fallen too much I think

Too much for whom? Chart sez 1.3040/20 area might be time for a bounce....or not.

Just taken a speculative long 1l at 1.3050 target 1.3120 for the mo.

Completely missed out on EG (n)

Attachments

• GBPUSDm15_171102_16h45_2mths.png
    GBPUSDm15_171102_16h45_2mths.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 72
Inky: Sorry wasn't looking - ML's says it all apart from the earlier leg from that level

So despite interest rate rise and US tax reform announcement weakening the dollar, the GBP USD is still not going up