Trading with point and figure

Pump or dump..........no mention of position taken.........but then "GotchA"......you couldn't make this thread up, well you could, but not by trading it...joke.

Well, the way I see it, itspossible hasn't been busy with his detective work & isn't all over Dentist like a bad set of dentures for being a paid t2w ad traffic bot or stooge.................or dum dum duuuum......a multinic :-0:-0

......so this thread must be true........right.....

hmmmmm Where is detective inspector itspossible when you need him ?

Well, the way I see it, itspossible hasn't been busy with his detective work & isn't all over Dentist like a bad set of dentures for being a paid t2w ad traffic bot or stooge.................or dum dum duuuum......a multinic :-0:-0

......so this thread must be true........right.....

hmmmmm Where is detective inspector itspossible when you need him ?

Must be a full time job doing 50+ posts a day never mind trading 34 different markets............red bull me finks.

Is Moneylender and Dentist the same person, like a one man double act.....:cheesy:

To be fair to him/them, he/they mean well & get the top prize for..... ahem consistency & defo get gold for the top poster........ haven't checked but may have even surpassed forexmosphopian (can't be arsed to check the spelling on his name)

Who knows man, so much bullshiz on these forums, maybe just maybe this one could be.......

itspossible !!

I'm busy scapling the Dow and gold while vacuming and baking a cake, tough life, as for thirsty, ain't had a cup of monkey tea since Tuesday....:p

I'm busy scapling the Dow and gold while vacuming and baking a cake, tough life, as for thirsty, ain't had a cup of monkey tea since Tuesday....:p

That's coz you're a hard as nails northerner, multitasking is second nature ! Being a shandy drinking soft southerner I can't cope with the weather changing a degree or two, let alone focusing on...............f@ck, what was I focusing on just there ????

Just a bit of fun Dentist, just a little light relief for the readers from whammo & bammo !

I wouldn't worry too much about myself & sonic, in about oooooh a day or two our posts will be buried pages & pages back !

Honestly, I read this thread everyday as I like to read what dentists opinion will be but I have no idea who has actually taken what position and whether or not they made any money on it. Best you get is "taken a decent few" or "short 1.17840".

True, its comical reading, it's about as far as anyone could realistically get from trading, at least on the FTSE thread people posted entries and stops, but its just nonsense here, made up as they go along, rear view etc.

Anyway, hope the guests have taken note, time to disappear again, take care...:)

True, its comical reading, it's about as far as anyone could realistically get from trading, at least on the FTSE thread people posted entries and stops, but its just nonsense here, made up as they go along, rear view etc.

Anyway, hope the guests have taken note, time to disappear again, take care...:)

hold on waaaaaaaait a minute !!!!!!......... you sayin' you won't be "subscribing" ???