Trading with point and figure

consecutive sell signals...means bulls have to work Twice as hard to turn it around.....it is a truly great signal...consecutive
vice versa for buy

it is the best...makes oscillator divergence look second rate

consecutive higher highs on the 1min chart - is that your buy signal? and vice versa for sell signal?

im deep in a short though, so at these levels I can't bring myself to close out..i'll close if it gets 13510

consecutive signals...like 45 degree trendlines....yu cannot argue with them
there is no if"s and but"s...they are there on the chart or not...best thing for trading...a set rule

im deep in a short though, so at these levels I can't bring myself to close out..i'll close if it gets 13510
We could get manipulated down for Apple and NFP....who knows
or even manipulated up

The world financial markets are depending on the success of the Iphone X...lol

consecutive signals...like 45 degree trendlines....yu cannot argue with them
there is no if"s and but"s...they are there on the chart or not...best thing for trading...a set rule
How is a 45deg trend line a consecutive signal? Do you mean bouncing off the trend?

So for the Dax.. If we break below the trend line we'd wait for a retrace to it and then and bounce down off it to be the signal?

How is a 45deg trend line a consecutive signal? Do you mean bouncing off the trend?

So for the Dax.. If we break below the trend line we'd wait for a retrace to it and then and bounce down off it to be the signal?

First
Carve up the chart into bullish and bearish sections using 45 deg trendlines

ger30-m1-ig-group-limited.png

close

Dax 5 minute looks a bit different..........

Was short at 13470 and should've taken 15 but got stopped at be instead.

Attachments

• Daxm5_171101_14h40_2days.png
    Daxm5_171101_14h40_2days.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 80
buy into the uptrend/2 green trendlines...1 scalp marked/horizontal green
then
uptrend must get burnt out before selling...both trendlines broken
consecutive sell signals/yellow horizontals/3