Trading with point and figure

Morning Dentist!

ML still lurking under the duvet watching it all on wide-screen:)

What are your thoughts on the Dow? I haven't tried anything as I can't believe that we're not going to get a decent p/b sometime soon....problem is that I've been thinking that for a loooong time - so whilst you've been racking up the Stellas I've been watching from the sidelines and fiddling about with EG

I tried doing a count a few days ago but it was so stratospheric that I just ignored it as my error - and now we're knocking on 23500 and it doesn't look so stupid after all.

Russ 2K / small cap etf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 50
Morning Dentist!

ML still lurking under the duvet watching it all on wide-screen:)

What are your thoughts on the Dow? I haven't tried anything as I can't believe that we're not going to get a decent p/b sometime soon....problem is that I've been thinking that for a loooong time - so whilst you've been racking up the Stellas I've been watching from the sidelines and fiddling about with EG

I tried doing a count a few days ago but it was so stratospheric that I just ignored it as my error - and now we're knocking on 23500 and it doesn't look so stupid after all.

Dow...been takin horizontal counts and workin with those
nowt else i can do
they have worked well...as you have seen

Russ 2k is a tinge nasty...that will make spx lag a tad..imho
Dow is such a small number of stocks.......thats why it is wild

Dow
as you have seen...it aint a screamin short......as we have said many times

yu really have to see the turn downwards....although that might come with a news event.ie Apple earnings....even then ..it can bounce fiercely

it is NOT too dangerous to trade it

Dow
as you have seen...it aint a screamin short......as we have said many times

yu really have to see the turn downwards....although that might come with a news event.ie Apple earnings....even then ..it can bounce fiercely

it is NOT too dangerous to trade it

You're right but my Fear to Greed ratio will need seriously recalibration for me to be comfortable.

Just missed the 430 but I might dip a toe in the water later on. Even if quite profitable, EGs pretty dull so I do need some other stuff as well to keep the blood pumpin - Currently long Dax at 12995 target 13044 Stop in.