Trading with point and figure

Thank you moneylender. RIP.

I made friends with a few Welsh ex- miners in the British Army. Tough but also gentle and very kind hearted. Got invited back to a few sessions in the valleys! Fantastic sense of community.

We were turned back about 10 miles from the disaster, the police told us they had all the help they could cope with. This exemplifies the community spirit of the valleys, my Son who made and features in this video captures that spirit.

Morning all,

Out and about today so not doing much.

Added another couple to my EURGBP long position, one just now at .8907:)

Morning all,

Out and about today so not doing much.

Added another couple to my EURGBP long position, one just now at .8907:)

Canta
Marc Chandler ..the strategist thinks eur could get a hammerin sos of Catalonia...could even affect Dax
anyway...who knows...lol

eurusd

Attachments

• EURUSD.png
    EURUSD.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 85
Canta
Marc Chandler ..the strategist thinks eur could get a hammerin sos of Catalonia...could even affect Dax
anyway...who knows...lol

Indeed, the current € p/b trigger is assuredly Catalonia, so all homage to her. As to developing into a full-blown Union-threatening crisis with attendant effects, I'm pretty sanguine and see Spain/Catalonia as a driver of volatility but not longer-term direction.

I'm sure this'll come back to haunt me at some point but hey, to paraphrase Groucho: - These are my views and if you don't like them, I have have others....

Indeed, the current € p/b trigger is assuredly Catalonia, so all homage to her. As to developing into a full-blown Union-threatening crisis with attendant effects, I'm pretty sanguine and see Spain/Catalonia as a driver of volatility but not longer-term direction.

I'm sure this'll come back to haunt me at some point but hey, to paraphrase Groucho: - These are my views and if you don't like them, I have have others....

seems good
0.8900 a decent supp area