Trading with point and figure

dax in a horizontal supp area that has held for just over a year
there should be some bulls around...no guarantees

etedkp.gif

spx in a horizontal supp
remember we had 1860 area marked as supp on Friday afternoon

mlkp48.gif

looks like it might be a technical bounce on the cards..oil/wti might be the spanner in the works

Reactions: 2be
dax
shows the downtrend that started on 30Jan..it bounced on 11 jan and new downtrend started on 13 Jan

alkh06.gif

does the downtrend continue ?? or do we recoil and test that prev break at 9632-9664 area ??
9700 is trend res area
nailed that 9632-9664

Hi Money lender
did not c ya last week
Sandy Lane...Barbados $30k a week ?
or guest house in Margate ??

Guest house in Margate would be good!
Got a few problems with family will look in when poss.

Hi Moneylender
I am still using cute indicator on MT4
I find that when I limit the number of bars that MT4 calculates, the program works better.
I am currently using 8x3 and 7x2 both on M1 simultaneously usually on dax only, as I do not want to clutter that particular computer.
Dentist postings are very helpful, he also pointed me to study DuPlessis book, which is great. Got the first book, and wandering whether to get the second book by DuPlessis.

Hi Moneylender
I am still using cute indicator on MT4
I find that when I limit the number of bars that MT4 calculates, the program works better.
I am currently using 8x3 and 7x2 both on M1 simultaneously usually on dax only, as I do not want to clutter that particular computer.
Dentist postings are very helpful, he also pointed me to study DuPlessis book, which is great. Got the first book, and wandering whether to get the second book by DuPlessis.

Hi mate
What do you limit it to? I have mine set at apx 350 bars.

I have noticed a few probs with it but its workable with care!!!

Last edited: