Trading with point and figure

Again, good advice.

I do trade far more than it appears but don't use p&f for most.

I have Inzi's problem in that I don't have BEB on my tablet and have limited time in front of my PC. Since Carl seems to have disappeared and I can't (don't know how to) retrieve the activation key to put a copy on the tablet. I've been loath to use Cute but maybe that's the way to go.

no...

if yu do decent analysis premarket...yu will find there are no surprises...then cute pnf for signals
premarket analysis..yu will need %log and close plot..which only BEB can offer..imho

You're right. I do generally have long term charts done before I look at the short term but I have a habit of trying to snatch short term crumbs before moves are definite....which often goes wrong.
#
longer term charts ...should be little difference
only if yu are looking at minor trends

no...

if yu do decent analysis premarket...yu will find there are no surprises...then cute pnf for signals
premarket analysis..yu will need %log and close plot..which only BEB can offer..imho

Hmm. As a part-timer I don't do nearly as much as I'd like to but I don't as yet see a way round the BEB prob. Is Carl still in business? He doesn't reply to my emails and the site seems to be dormant.

Close up of the last 2 days.

hrzrrr.jpg