Trading with point and figure

Nice one Nick, my present bias is long tbh but thats more by accident(hedges) than careful planning. I agree there is the poss of a drop before US open vbut I think at 12295 current pos not much to gain, we shall see.

What other thread do you use?

Anyone scalping the FTSE.

In truth most threads have been ruined by utter wackos and I deleted a load of subscriptions. A haven for all kinds of nutters in forums and T2W is not immune.

Anyone scalping the FTSE.

In truth most threads have been ruined by utter wackos and I deleted a load of subscriptions. A haven for all kinds of nutters in forums and T2W is not immune.

As you know 007 trades ftse, along with anything else that moves, Swissy also has a dabble now and then but summer holiday are going to effect most of us over next 2 months.

As you know 007 trades ftse, along with anything else that moves, Swissy also has a dabble now and then but summer holiday are going to effect most of us over next 2 months.

This thread is good even the other one I mentioned gets seriously hijacked by whack jobs all the time and I have deleted it several times and drift back in time.

DOW trying not to conform, maybe!

10xvcd4.jpg

DOW trying not to conform, maybe!

10xvcd4.jpg

I like the 680 and 580 on that chart a lot, I think its a blip to the up and back later to 680 and depends on fed etc after that.

Only thing is the dow isn't giving many pips back of late but hopefully another month or so and we get to October with a year ending in 7 so the volatility might come back for us then.