Trading with point and figure

Does someone mind posting the latest Dax chart please. I really need to find a mobile solution for Point and Figure charts but no luck so far

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Does someone mind posting the latest Dax chart please. I really need to find a mobile solution for Point and Figure charts but no luck so far

no need..
if you can read a chart....then it does not matter whether it is bars/candles or p/f
i will post a minute

dax chart fro Inzimam

6qy6hs.png

Thanks Both. I was just interested to see how the rate of change in price per point and figure differs to how I see it in candle form. I have a lot to learn

Thanks Both. I was just interested to see how the rate of change in price per point and figure differs to how I see it in candle form. I have a lot to learn

change your mindset.....momentum is price change over a period of time

we are only interested in change in price
the time input just makes it easier to input

only look at price change

So in previous areas where the rate in change of price to the upside was faster, then the bulls are in charge.

Is the momentum indicator any use or should jusy look at the length of candles as price changes.

So in previous areas where the rate in change of price to the upside was faster, then the bulls are in charge.

Is the momentum indicator any use or should jusy look at the length of candles as price changes.

no use
train your eye to see price change
and mentally mark off trends without putting on lines

Last edited:

I don't think you will find one for mobile, I looked some time ago without success. If you do come across something post it up.

Do you guys place orders around the pump or dump areas or just manually enter?

Cant make up my mind if that spike to 12340 was just a spike (fat finger) or not. Was looking at a short just then @ 12311 but too late thinking!!!

any views?

Cant make up my mind if that spike to 12340 was just a spike (fat finger) or not. Was looking at a short just then @ 12311 but too late thinking!!!

any views?

Euro is up from earlier lows and unless it goes back down again I think we see Dax lower than here by 2.30. Been in a few times, see other thread, still short from earlier too.

So go for it :D

Euro is up from earlier lows and unless it goes back down again I think we see Dax lower than here by 2.30. Been in a few times, see other thread, still short from earlier too.

So go for it :D

Nice one Nick, my present bias is long tbh but thats more by accident(hedges) than careful planning. I agree there is the poss of a drop before US open vbut I think at 12295 current pos not much to gain, we shall see.

What other thread do you use?