Trading with point and figure

7336.....Nearly the bottom...out at 7380.ish
As we keep saying....We were bullish on ftse..cos it was lagging

Dax...finally started to move...Got some
Messy...this morning
Our 12.7K hummed

Last edited:
had to get a windows7..bullseye does not work on win 10...i think
screens.. i am staying at 2...i am only looking at a computer when i am lookin at p/f...which is mainly before the open
the rest i can do from a tablet

Thats another reason why I dont have bullseye then!:D

had to get a windows7..bullseye does not work on win 10...i think

I might have misled you with my tales of woe regarding W10 and BullsEye. It would seem that I have an ongoing problem of instability which might be related to BullsEye itself or to the Runtime I needed to install to get it to work. That said, I am using it and find it helpful despite the occasional clunkiness. My version doesn't proclaim itself to be BEB5 but "2017.1.F"

According to Carl Jacob at BEB, there are no outstanding issues with the version that I've got and indeed, it was developed so it would run under Windows 10, with changes to include support for Windows UAC and MS Access on Vista, 7,8,10, as well as support for the coming modules - RS Matrix, Backtesting, etc.

I might have misled you with my tales of woe regarding W10 and BullsEye. It would seem that I have an ongoing problem of instability which might be related to BullsEye itself or to the Runtime I needed to install to get it to work. That said, I am using it and find it helpful despite the occasional clunkiness. My version doesn't proclaim itself to be BEB5 but "2017.1.F"

According to Carl Jacob at BEB, there are no outstanding issues with the version that I've got and indeed, it was developed so it would run under Windows 10, with changes to include support for Windows UAC and MS Access on Vista, 7,8,10, as well as support for the coming modules - RS Matrix, Backtesting, etc.

ok..thanks for that
i have BEB4 running on windows 7...for a few years..it is fine
its running on a netbook and is slow
did not want to risk win 10