Best Thread Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade)

Tbh i'm not quite following this :LOL:

Where is the mechanism for registering votes? Did someone forget to attach a poll or ......
:rolleyes:

Yeah, just recommend your favourite entries by clicking the
reputation.gif
button next to the post. We'll count the number of recommendations at 12pm noon tomorrow, (where it says, 'The post above is recommended by:...') and the winner will be the one with the most recommendations.

Yeah, just recommend your favourite posts. We'll count them at 12pm noon tomorrow, (where it says, 'The post above is recommended by:...') and the winner will be the one with the most recommendations.

is it number of votes or number of voters?

because my trade is over three posts so people can vote for all three

Mid-afternoon update.

The current TOP 5 are:

1. elitejets (Post #92 - Crude Oil) - 11 RECOMMENDATIONS
2. DionysusToast (Post #61 - S&P E-Mini Futures) - 9 RECOMMENDATIONS
3. bbmac Post #31 - GBP/USD) - 6 RECOMMENDATIONS
4. Hotch (Post #82 - EUR/USD) - 4 RECOMMENDATIONS
5. shadowninja (Post #40 - EUR/USD) - 4 RECOMMENDATIONS
5. DashRiprock (Posts #48, #54, #58 - T-Note Futures) - 4 RECOMMENDATIONS

If anyone spots another entry with enough votes to make it on this leaderboard then let me know and I'll update it.

Last edited:
Mid-afternoon update:

Out of our nominations this morning, the current ranking is:

3. bbmac (Post #31 - GBP/USD) - 6 RECOMMENDATIONS

If anyone spots another entry with enough votes to make it on this leaderboard then let me know and I'll update it.

Me, I have 4 nominations:)

come on people vote for me an be in with a chance of winning my vouchers!

:clover:

Mid-afternoon update:

Out of our nominations this morning, the current TOP 5 is:

3. bbmac Post #31 - GBP/USD) - 6 RECOMMENDATIONS

Erm excuse me, the patented Scose AFTD method has 6 votes and collected over 60 pips in it's first week of implementation.

Come on people, vote for scose, the david milliband of the comp and put a finger up at the establishment!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...ersary-day-5-anatomy-trade-2.html#post1395100

Last edited:
How is it that someone has more votes than me for just saying "fade the other guy"?

this place is full of clowns!

How is it that someone has more votes than me for just saying "fade the other guy"?

Thanks Coco...

Some people have foresight & others do not. Things that look sensible in a meeting room don't always pan out as expected in the real world.

For example - someone may have repped 3 or 4 posts but preferred one of them over others.

Others just like to ar se about a lot.

It's not perfect - but it's what we have to play with - I do like your idea of trying to bribe the voters though. Kudos for that.

It took me ages to get into a position where I could even get hold of TDs calls to enable me to fade them.
You have a problem with me fading someone else when the largest, most sophisticated and most profitable firms in the industry make their money by front running and other such underhand tactics?

"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach the man to fish, you lose your monopoly on fishing".

:cheers:

you can get [as in buy] real dumb money indicators e.g

..The "Dumb Money" indicator (see figure 1) looks for extremes in the data from 4 different groups of investors who historically have been wrong on the market: 1) Investors Intelligence; 2) Market Vane; 3) American Association of Individual Investors; and 4) the put call ratio. The "Dumb Money" indicator is very bullish to an extreme degree...

http://www.safehaven.com/article/19747/what-a-difference-a-week-makes

so you can make money out of them.

Well - it's amazing how many people that don't post are suddenly turning up to vote.

This competition must be gathering quite a lot of interest around the internet & in trading rooms - people are coming from far & wide to make their voices heard!

Go T2W !

It took me ages to get into a position where I could even get hold of TDs calls to enable me to fade them.
You have a problem with me fading someone else when the largest, most sophisticated and most profitable firms in the industry make their money by front running and other such underhand tactics?

where u take profit ? at TD stoploss ? :smart: