Best Thread Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade)

. . . . I'm hoping for a draw. Both trades were excellent and seeing another two examples from Pete and Nicola would be great and very interesting and instructive for us all.
(y)

Is this the latest new rule :) A tradeoffathon. What happens then ? Another vote !

Can't we settle this in a more gentlemanly manner?

This time though - no rule change half way through...

The finalists should post at least one more trade each, so we can vote again.

How about the one with the fewest bogus votes wins? Didn't Barjon say that some of the other votes were invalid?

That'd fix it, not that I am without bias in the matter.

Tell you what - how about "Best review of the Kindle" - I'll go first...

Its a T2W tradition to change the rules when things arnt going to plan :LOL:
On the contrary, everything is going to plan perfectly. As for changing the rules, they're discretionary and, as with discretionary trading, we adapt to a fluid situation and make changes as required along the way. And rather successfully too, IMO. No, I'm not boasting, all the credit goes to Sharky for this - and all the other comps.

Oooh, I feel a pay rise coming on . . .
;)

really the voting is a rubbish way to finish this :(

make it another proper competition not just random votes

I agree - let's make them both wear swimwear and see who looks best. Nothing to do with intellect, ability, clarity of thought or explanation. Winner based purely on admiration of physical form.

Come on DT - you first...........

On the contrary, everything is going to plan perfectly. As for changing the rules, they're discretionary and, as with discretionary trading, we adapt to a fluid situation and make changes as required along the way. And rather successfully too, IMO. No, I'm not boasting, all the credit goes to Sharky for this - and all the other comps.

Oooh, I feel a pay rise coming on . . .
;)

actually I think you all can thank me for this because i also tried to make a new competition but as well i made the last vote with 5 mins to go to make it a draw!

I agree - let's make them both wear swimwear and see who looks best. Nothing to do with intellect, ability, clarity of thought or explanation. Winner based purely on admiration of physical form.

Come on DT - you first...........

:idea: lap dance in swimwear and trading at the same time

The amusing thing is - when I saw it was a draw, my first thought was to concede and let Nicole have the Kindle.

Then I remembered I had betrothed said Kindle to Dash were I to win. So it's not really my decision.

Dash - will you allow me to do the gentlemanly thing and let the fair maiden walk away with the electronic wizadry?