Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Gold: several posts in this thread ................. fast forward to today, Saturday, January 25th, 2020

Every mother's son is LONG Gold. Don if you don't know what "Long" means, here it is ............ = buying/bought with the notion that Price will continue to rise and then you can sell for a profit

Now here's your homework - go look aroundT2W and notice this: T2W is YOU-NANIMOUS Gold is going to the Moon. Even the janitors are buying and buying and buying Gold. Central Banks too.

In other words, EVERYBODY is ecstatic Gold.

-------------------------------------------------------

FIBO says: SELL SELL SELL the Gold Long trade = close out the LONG and prepare to go short < 1540 (daily timeframe only). Trigger has not occurred yet, today is Saturday, so markets are closed. Trigger can fire at any time. Best to gt out of teh theater before Paul Newman yells "FIRE" and you get trampled in the Stampede.

Prepare hundreds of coffins for T2W. Visiting funerals soon are in order.

Joe I believe your calculations have fallen apart, please go revisit your formula.

How so, Don? I have checked it out many time recently. But like I said, from today it will not work because now you are hep to it. Go see that thread where I posted ............ Rambo McQueen ETA = 4.5 minutes. See Forum date/time stamp and tell me if I was wrong. I'll try to get better next time, if wrong. :)

Trader333 is a devious cat. One can never discern where he is when viewed on the forum front page ............... he could be anywhere and everywhere defaults to "viewing forum list" ................... but then, ths is what finds him easily = he is mad at me, absolutely mad at me so he will make a B-line for my most recent posts. That's where I go. Sure enough, there he is in the lower panel. Upon closer inspection of his physical well being, the steam coming off his body is also easily noticeable.

I'm not running around looking to see if everyone is long gold, same as I didn't run around looking to see if everyone was long while you were screaming short SPY.

I'm not running around looking to see if everyone is long gold, same as I didn't run around looking to see if everyone was long while you were screaming short SPY.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Q.E.D. 20 seconds and you're drawn in. that's a friggin record. Short Spy was unfortunate, T3, I'll try to do better next time.

But you should! 20 years you've spent here on worthless endeavor reading all sorts of sh*t. My sh*t only started May 6th, 2019. In these 20 years, had you applied yourself to understanding and learning, you'd be at a good place because there were apparently at least a few good traders who have since been killed. Don't b a continued dummy, don. You have an advantage in that you can read everything written as part of your daily job - you will therefore get a good sense of where the boat is headed - sentiment - crowdwise" ====================== huge huge huge

Don't waste it, Don.

Now go plug in Gold into the search engine and try to get a gauge on sentiment overall.

Then re-read my call today. Watch the call in action starting next week. When/if wrong, its never a big deal to admit it right here.

Do it Don :)

The stuff I do for Don and all I get in return is threats, death and banishment, hahahahahaha.

Remember our talk about you wanting examples of me showing how the FIBO technique work-ed? You asked me if I would be willing to answer that? I said, yes and did so many, many many times.

Now since you mentioned Gold - here's that same FIBO again, Live in real time and dig this ................ as always way before the market action has occurred unlike your gang of 30 numbskulls who call market action only AFTER the stuff has already happened.

GOLD: see the red horizntal dashed line at the top of the chart? See the number marking at top on the left = 61.8% ....... that's the golden Ratio we are talking about. Now watch that in action for next week onward. It can fire immediately or take a few day to fire. But the rule I follow which is my own is, "don't fck around with this, its not smart, best to take profits and go to a cave and enjoy the milk and honey"

Let's watch Joe in action starting Monday, January 27, 2020. :ROFLMAO: Give me Violet for the nite if right? :)

Don, go see this thread in particular. Why? The op has already died an ignominious death 3 times in gold and once in SPX and is now going to die once again in Gold (if that is even possible given that in 2013 she busted fort Knox)

One of the core 30 in plain view for all to see in broad daylght. She never ever thought somebody would come along and look at the dates and compare them to a live chart. Nobody at T2W ever does this, all true believers.

So keep a chart of Gold handy on weekly timeframe while you read

you already have gone there, but pay attention now. Brewski is an important cat in the sense that he is 100% Fundamental Trader. Zero Technicals. And he had a huge argument with me about how Technicals are all bs. Look how he got creamed. I mean, he got buggered so badly he might never walk again. Look below for his excuses of how the market is manipulated. What a crock!. Had he been technical he would have got out nicely with profits. Soooooooo many dumbphucks you're protecting instead of hammering them to get better.

The sad sad sad EVER helpful fibo

Well it doesn't take a genius to realise I've been rinsed in Oil. It's being totally manipulated right now, everyone thought world war 3 was going to start and now they're getting squeezed. Gonna turn the sofa upside down over the weekend and see if I can find a few hundred quid in it

Later alligator, go get some sleep now, I'll be gone for a few hours so nothing to worry about me molesting your Girly Brits. :)

I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

Personally I think your call is a little premature? we shall wait see :)

Re Brewski journal, if Brewski requests you are unblocked then that request will be looked at, as no such request has been received it will stay as is.

Re Brewski journal, if Brewski requests you are unblocked then that request will be looked at, as no such request has been received it will stay as is.

Ok, no problem. You already showed me the dangers of getting involved in Journals and I agree 100%. Best to leave 'em alone.

I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

View attachment 273489

Good stuff, Don. Answer coming up, just got back ........................

View attachment 273489

Now might be a good time to get Sharks to plunk down the dough and hire a professional top-notch trader/expert with proven record from Goldman (?) to evaluate my stuff here at T2W. this is the best time to get it done. Then if he tells you after he completes his assessment that your entire core 30 gang is not even worthy of kissing my bum, you gotta send 'em all to Iraq for 2 years of love-making with the Muslims. While they are there they can post their cognitions to the ISLAMOPHOBIA thread

That would make my century. 🤣 🤣 🤣

# birds with one stone. Thread to be evaluated is in my signature.

View attachment 273489

Good man. Your mention of resistance level at 1590 is good. And really good is that you have presented the larger view aka the forest view instead of just the trees/leaves/alveoli ..... the alveoli being the domain of T2W - which will come later

The 1590 resistance is standard TA based. All good.

But the mathematical one of far greater significance only IMHO is the red dashed line golden ratio at 1581. as you can see these are close enough.

There is also the channel which you have missed. Change to Log scale and draw the channel. You will notice that although Gold has hit the golden ratio, she still has not hit the upper channel line which lies at approx. 1604

Now look back at my posts earlier elsewhere at T2W for one of my target being 1600s as possible with full explanations already given way in advance .

Don,

notice also there is a gold/yellow grid with its own golden ratio market as 61.8% right up there where Gold reached on Friday. Make sure you spot it.

Additionally I dropped down to weekly and daily TFs and drew their own grids for each smaller segment (not shown yet) but these also point to the red dahsed 61.8% as being the significant station.

So how am I playing this? That is the key? The analysis part is over. Next part is definitive action. Now this is where your gang of 30 at T2W has a distinct advantage over me. they wait for the move to be completed, then they rush back to tT2W and state how they cott it.

However I do not have that luxury as my broker does not allow me to trade in hindsight. I requested it and pulled his smokewagon on me.

View attachment 273489

OK, here's the complete plan of action. If I see something else before Monday morning then I can make a change otherwise this is final. This is where I stand. this is my line in the sand. I'll place my d*** on the line too. And all ahead of Monday while the market is still going up. I'm the only cat suggesting to take profits and be ready to exit. The entire world including all Central Banks and the US govt. are saying buy buy buy more. The Chinks too are heavily high on Bombay Black as they devour massive tons of Gold LONG

Monday morning at market open:

(1) Take 50% position Long profits off the table = close 50% instantly immediately

(2) On the remaining position place STOP at 1553.3

Based on 1H timeframe chart shown below

When you see that RSI trendline break in lower panel you will know Big Joe has licked both gold and some astonishingly good p***y

GOLD: preparing for next week's action starting on Jan 27th, 2020

There was a vibration. A significant vibration. The Fibo took the train back to the 1920s when Gold was $20.67.

Using one of my proprietary techniques I come up with another super high resistance level just above Don's and mine already stated in previous post.

This one is a 161.8% hit at ................... $1,633.25

However there is NO change in my CALL and TP instructions.

had another look at my 1590 resistance level, wasn't happy, revising to 1550, so that said gold has already broken a very strong area.