The Simplest Trading Method In The World

Anybody pick this little one up on ES? Support from the overnight low, bang on 7pm GMT when volume came in, another high volume day and confluence with 12000 on YM.

I didn't :LOL:

Attachments

• US SPX 500 Daily (24-FEB-11).PNG
    US SPX 500 Daily (24-FEB-11).PNG
    101.9 KB · Views: 274
Anybody pick this little one up on ES? Support from the overnight low, bang on 7pm GMT when volume came in, another high volume day and confluence with 12000 on YM.

I didn't :LOL:

Nope, wasn't watching at the time.

Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow month this month for me.

nope. it was about 7ish i reckon... look at crude. Ill post graph then i can deff do babe :)

I guess break below overlight low is important too... i was going to make graph from earlier today because it was verryy "normal" with auction rotations.

both lines at 18:27

Attachments

• picforbabes.png
    picforbabes.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
... tell you in 5 mins im busy LOL

Heather Graham

(ps trying to find a picture of a babe the same calibre of my graphs was not very easy i can tell you!)

nope. it was about 7ish i reckon... look at crude. Ill post graph then i can deff do babe :)

I guess break below overlight low is important too... i was going to make graph from earlier today because it was verryy "normal" with auction rotations.

both lines at 18:27

Hmmm, very interesting, very interesting indeed. Anyway, seeing as I posted a chart of a (non) trade, I may as well post up another pic.

olivia-wilde-nude-bikini-eleven.jpg

i know most of you here are trading es and i dont, and i think you have strategies that are different to me anyway so i dont know if this is a nice graph for you or not.

all it is is the rth today with high. low, and high volume areas put on in yellow so you can see them. i made it so you can see the prices at the side if you want to make the same lines on your graphs. tho please not for pin bars or other trades from graphs because my style is using the tape and the dom on another contract and i trade for ticks not points so please dont hate if it dont work :)

anyway it will better up the good stuff for trading / good pics of babes ratio
(y)

Attachments

• babegraphratio.PNG
    babegraphratio.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 315
In and out today as planned. Nice fast stress free move- for once! :cheesy:

Good work, Bison. That was a great call.

I never understand why people scalp all day long when you can wait for one of these and get a 12 handle move in record time :)

Good work, Bison. That was a great call.

I never understand why people scalp all day long when you can wait for one of these and get a 12 handle move in record time :)

(y)

1 good trade a week can make you very rich, with very little stress.

It's incredibly hard to do though. Most of us constantly have to fight the urge to trade.

yes its right that one good trade a week can make you rich.
but, so can,

1 good trade a day
1 good trade a month
1 good trade a year
1 good trade forever

sorry but there is alot of chat on trading websites about "the people that do that are stupid, its so much easier my way".

you struggle through, you try all the ways and lengths of trading, and if you keep at it and are good and a bit lucky you find your way and you do it.

you might all make loads more money than me doing your way but i didnt make any money your way so ill stick to my way because thats the way i can do it.

peace (y)

(y)

It's incredibly hard to do though. Most of us constantly have to fight the urge to trade.

I trade longer term and can not fight the urge. So my trading plan has a very important rule for me -

To always keep a SLM account funded (10p a pip). For intraday and non-planned ****ing around.

(y)

:)

Attachments

• US SPX 500 Daily Future (Mar (01-MAR-11).png
    US SPX 500 Daily Future (Mar (01-MAR-11).png
    23.2 KB · Views: 343