The future

Shoo temptrader, I do not have time for your silliness... I am very bizzi.

who says I want to talk to you? Why are you here anyway if not you crave attention that your money cannot get for you?

You think I am after something from you, I assure you I am not.

newbie never heard of sour/soocrates!

can someone tell me... what in the hell is going on!?? im too busy making money scalping chaff futures for this! ;)

I have only returned briefly. As you know very well the majority here are allowed to run riot. The absolute minority is penalised. Then no one benefits. I see nothing has changed.

Well, well it really is you !
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to Menton for the wedding but my holiday was already booked.
I'm glad you understand. You know I wouldn't have missed seeing your daughter married.
Take care my friend.
I'll phone you when you get home next week.
Richard

Is always known in advance. I told you I would return. It was screamingly obvious as PodG would say. Now don't say I don't tell you everything.

I would have used the name "SOCRATEES" rather than "SOOCRATES". The reason being, is that the pronunciation of "SOCRATEES" is exactly the same as "SOCRATES" and is therefore the most "user friendly" alternative to "SOCRATES". ;)

Also, "SOCRATEASE" has the exact same pronunciation as SOCRATES. ;)

If this is you Albert, I'm disappointed. You've had many months to think about your return username, and you have come up with one that is not the best alternative IMO!
...If only you'd thought of this in advance...

I returned as was known in advance but I must leave again now as I very bizzi.

The category I am in is that I am interested in having discussions with like minded people and only individuals who are experts in their field, and not instead of persisting one way or another to pick peoples' brains, or having mine picked.

Of the 4900 + posts I have made on this site you can count the questions I have asked on the fingers of one hand, and that is being generous. Why is that ? Because I don't need to.

You can use the word prohibitive but you have not one iota of an idea of what prohibitive really means. What you want is a short cut. There aren't any, sorry to have to tell you.

As for "systems" as you call them, what you really mean is methods. But you go on to gripe about this software and that software, pretending a competition would be a good idea etc., when in reality your suggestion is goaded by self interest.

You never see me post a chart or discuss my methodology, which is what you would probably like. And I am certainly not writing a book, either.

But every call I have made on this site has been deadly accurate. This serves to annoy several individuals who then proceed to try to disprove what is irrefutable fact.

Then there is the question again of endless bickering and arguing over the merits of some commercially available software over another.

I am not interested in any of this chit chat and pointless argument.

I have all my software written for me. All of them are bespoke. I do not discuss them on any public website, nor do I reveal what is it they do.

All of them are under my personal control. Nor do I advertise any of them. I do not grant licences. None of them are for sale. I keep them for my exclusive use and absorb the development costs instead.

This is again because there are many things too valuable to let people have just because they happen to ask for them.

But of course you are likely to interpret all of the above as some sort of personal affront, instead of reflecting that not everyone has the same interests.

Now you can carry on laughing and trading your systems.

Dear Albert,

I don't wish to pick your brain.

Software development is a total triviality compared to what someone like you can do, so I can only suppose you didn't want to go through the tediousness of it all and thought your time was better spent not having to "roll" your own charting package.

Most of the like minded people whom you allude to have left, or do not post anymore, so I suppose you use T2W as a PM mechanism or some other utility. The other serial nuisances are still here.

And finally you talk of "self interest". What do you think most are asking you think about then, eh? Or is it lacking proprietary that they should have such motivations?

Dear Albert,

I don't wish to pick your brain.

Software development is a total triviality compared to what someone like you can do, so I can only suppose you didn't want to go through the tediousness of it all and thought your time was better spent not having to "roll" your own charting package.

Most of the like minded people whom you allude to have left, or do not post anymore, so I suppose you use T2W as a PM mechanism or some other utility. The other serial nuisances are still here.

And finally you talk of "self interest". What do you think most are asking you think about then, eh? Or is it lacking proprietary that they should have such motivations?

This is sounding like a cult already and it's only been a day.

If you think software development is a "total triviality" - compared to anything you like to compare it to - then you have a lot to learn. Software development does not equate to knocking out a few lines of Easy Language code.

If you think it is so trivial, then you no doubt have a good explanation of why the history of computing is absolutely littered with failed software projects.

I am interested in reading anything of substance posted by anybody on T2W but my expectations for this thread are very low.

Portomar,

Too busy? Go long then take a fornight's holiday. You'll still cash in. It's a cert.

Grant.

Portomar,

Too busy? Go long then take a fornight's holiday. You'll still cash in. It's a cert.

Grant.

yea but only if you never close the losers right? ;)

i am fascinated by this soocrates character, can i be his plato?? were his other posts really deleted?

Last edited:

I returned as was known in advance but I must leave again now as I very bizzi.

The category I am in is that I am interested in having discussions with like minded people and only individuals who are experts in their field, and not instead of persisting one way or another to pick peoples' brains, or having mine picked.

Of the 4900 + posts I have made on this site you can count the questions I have asked on the fingers of one hand, and that is being generous. Why is that ? Because I don't need to.

You can use the word prohibitive but you have not one iota of an idea of what prohibitive really means. What you want is a short cut. There aren't any, sorry to have to tell you.

As for "systems" as you call them, what you really mean is methods. But you go on to gripe about this software and that software, pretending a competition would be a good idea etc., when in reality your suggestion is goaded by self interest.

You never see me post a chart or discuss my methodology, which is what you would probably like. And I am certainly not writing a book, either.

But every call I have made on this site has been deadly accurate. This serves to annoy several individuals who then proceed to try to disprove what is irrefutable fact.

Then there is the question again of endless bickering and arguing over the merits of some commercially available software over another.

I am not interested in any of this chit chat and pointless argument.

I have all my software written for me. All of them are bespoke. I do not discuss them on any public website, nor do I reveal what is it they do.

All of them are under my personal control. Nor do I advertise any of them. I do not grant licences. None of them are for sale. I keep them for my exclusive use and absorb the development costs instead.

This is again because there are many things too valuable to let people have just because they happen to ask for them.

But of course you are likely to interpret all of the above as some sort of personal affront, instead of reflecting that not everyone has the same interests.

Now you can carry on laughing and trading your systems.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/239326-post23.html

lots of laughs indeed, newtrader

This has been a nice wind-up which we've let run for its entertainment value. Rather like the re-incarnations of Elvis Presley, though, let no-one doubt the king is dead. :cheesy:

jon