The future

wasp

Legendary member
Is always known in advance. I told you I would return. It was screamingly obvious as PodG would say. Now don't say I don't tell you everything.

First spanish's brilliant strategy and now this.

Thanks in advance for all the entertainment!

Everything is certainly known in advance.

"Holy Grail", before he got banned, told me that a key Fibonacci level had predicted that the battery on my electric toothbrush would run out on the second run over my upper molars at 5.47am this morning.

This is not a joke.

Everything is certainly known in advance.

"Holy Grail", before he got banned, told me that a key Fibonacci level had predicted that the battery on my electric toothbrush would run out on the second run over my upper molars at 5.47am this morning.

This is not a joke.

Well, one thing's for sure, the future will always emerge sooner or later.

Hope you got to the 1st run your lower molars before the fibanocci retracement kicked in.

Is always known in advance. I told you I would return. It was screamingly obvious as PodG would say. Now don't say I don't tell you everything.

:LOL:

I wonder if this member will still exist on T2W by midnight tonight ;)

welcome back, Soocco.
the entertainment here has been dire of late.

go on, open up your gold-leaf ledger and call a few options trades.

I dares ya.

EDIT: Holy crap! I reacted knee-jerkedly.
Maybe he has turned over a new leaf, and is a better, more humble person.
I shouldn't pre-judge, and only react to what happens, not goad him and assume he will be his old self.

I am too important to be banned.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 294

I welcome you.

We've been waiting for this day.

Morpheus:
Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

I'm here at your service should you require me.

OMG :eek:

THE GOLDEN CHILD, THE SAVIOUR, THE MESSIAH IS HERE AND IT IS YOU (ALBERT)!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

PS. I find it ridiculously sad that you've been waiting in the wings checking daily/hourly etc, to make sure u r the 100,000th member :LOL::eek:;):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Still, made a few laugh I'm sure ;)

Last edited:

I wonder if this member will still exist on T2W by midnight tonight ;)

Haven't you heard? The 100,000 member gets a special VIP treatment from Sharky himself (with free Asian massage girls)!

PS. I find it ridiculously sad that you've been waiting in the wings checking daily/hourly etc, to make sure u r the 100,000th member

Ah JTrader... he didn't need to do that. The exact time and date was known long before the actual event occurred. :cool:

Haven't you heard? The 100,000 member gets a special VIP treatment from Sharky himself (with free Asian massage girls)!

Ah JTrader... he didn't need to do that. The exact time and date was known long before the actual event occurred. :cool:

Yes everything is known in advance, but i suppose it depends of ones definition of "in advance"!

Last edited: