Spiriton Media Group

Lovely winner yesterday.

I bet £1,000 at 1000:1 on that the Accounts wouldn't be released on the 13th August. Risking £1,000,000 to make £1,000 might seem like a foolish bet. But it was free money as far as I'm concerned.

My bookie is now offering 2000:1 ON that no accounts will be released by the end of August.

I've just doubled up and put £2,000 on. Talk about free money, in fact I'm off to spend my winnings this afternoon even before the bet has been settled :)

Here some Information about SOM !!

You want more Information about Dieter Falkenhahn /Frank Breuer/ Udo Schaar/ Manfred Wolf.. ? let me know it...

regards... :cheesy:

ThEbRoKeR

Attachments

• breakJUNE.jpg
    breakJUNE.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 359
Regarding Falkenhahn and Schaar can you tell us what they were taken to court for in Germany?

Last edited:
Lovely winner yesterday.

I bet £1,000 at 1000:1 on that the Accounts wouldn't be released on the 13th August. Risking £1,000,000 to make £1,000 might seem like a foolish bet. But it was free money as far as I'm concerned.

My bookie is now offering 2000:1 ON that no accounts will be released by the end of August.

I've just doubled up and put £2,000 on. Talk about free money, in fact I'm off to spend my winnings this afternoon even before the bet has been settled :)

What odds can you get on the SOM phone lines going down and e mails bouncing? Not if but when I mean.

Here's a interesting couple of articles about a scam involving a 'Michael Jackson Mystery Drink' from a few years ago. Things didn't work out too well, investors lost all their money including a company that lost $1 million. A guy called Udo Schaar was involved in the running of the company which has now disappeared. How can we prove its the same Udo Schaar, we cant....just yet. Some more digging around required.

http://www.examiner.com/caffeine-in...ink-ever-michael-jackson-energy-drink-on-ebay

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104516,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,80404,00.html

Last edited:
What odds can you get on the SOM phone lines going down and e mails bouncing? Not if but when I mean.

Bookie quotes the following -

In the next month 100:1

Within the next 3 months 300:1

Within 6 months - No quote, he says he's not stupid.

By the way, all those odds are 'ON' :)

But then the bookie doesn't know what OneLeg 'knows' and it's all about the quality of information right? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Anybody hear anything new today? Anything from the company? Did anyone speak with IR concerning matters? Anley, you're making too much money with your bookie! I think you broke his bank.....

Regards,

Envious

Anybody hear anything new today? Anything from the company? Did anyone speak with IR concerning matters? Anley, you're making too much money with your bookie! I think you broke his bank.....

Regards,

Envious

Hi SOMSHARES

No new news today!!! Just the IR e-mail from the weekend?

Cheers

Mugs

Here some Information about SOM !!

You want more Information about Dieter Falkenhahn /Frank Breuer/ Udo Schaar/ Manfred Wolf.. ? let me know it...

regards... :cheesy:

ThEbRoKeR

Hi Spiritbroken

Anything you have would be of use!!

Thanks
Mugs

Dear Investors,
Do you really expect the accounts to be in on the date SOM stated? As a long time investor in the company I have realised that any dates announced by the company are only provisional but they don`t say this because they can`t spell provisional. But things get done eventually so I expect the accounts will be in by the end of the month.
This will make anley and pboyles jump for joy(it gives me a nice feeling to bring happyness to my fellow man).
To end the day on a happy note my limit order of 4 pence with H.B. Markets was not filled and at times today there were no shares offered for sale, could this be the end of cheap shares?
My application with swissquote is going through and then I will be able to buy online.
If anybody has doubts about my integrity please ring Paul Miller, Investor Relations and he will confirm my contract notes.
oldoneleg
P.S.me with my share certs did make me laugh, thanks from a bald man.

Dear oldoneleg,

I got great news for ya!!! The shares are now bid .005 - .02 cents!! Your order with HB will be filled and I hope you got your online acct set up to take full advantage of this incredibly low price before its gone. And I mean gone! At some point they will run out of these cheap shares and they will delist the company altogether, so please take my advice and buy as much as you can NOW before you won't be able to.

Sincerely,

somshares

PS the last laugh is on pboyles and anley.....wink wink!

SPIRIT ON MEDIA GRP
(Frankfurt: CIX.F)
Last Trade: 0.0220
Trade Time: Aug 13
Change: Down 0.0050 (18.52%)
Prev Close: 0.02
Open: 0.02
Bid: 0.0050
Ask: 0.0220
1y Target Est: N/A
Day's Range: 0.0220 - 0.0220
52wk Range: 0.00 - 2.75
Volume: 348,000
Avg Vol (3m): 107,043
Market Cap: N/A
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): N/A
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)
SPIRIT ON MEDIA GRP (CIX.F)

(Taken from Yahoo finance on 8/17/10)

Did anyone notice a new user called 10tacle viewing the thread recently? The user name is a bit of a coincidence given what we discovered about 10tacle (the company) and Udo Schaar.

5 cents bid! See I told everyone - only a fool would write this company off :)

Only another 7,300% in positive movement till they get back to where 'they belong'.

SOM have given companies House an assurance that accounts will be filed within 28 days from the 13th August 2010. The First Gazette has been withdrawn as a result. Did anyone from the company inform investors of this?

5 cents bid! See I told everyone - only a fool would write this company off :)

Only another 7,300% in positive movement till they get back to where 'they belong'.

It's bid 0.005, so bid half a cent not 5 cents.

Anyone hear from oldoneleg today? Geez I hope he didn't have a heart attack or something! Did anyone get anything from IR recently? If pboyles is correct about the 28 day extension, then I guess we'll have to hold our breath that much longer. This is like the Chinese water torture chamber....drip.....drip.....drip....drip

What's another 28 days compared to a few years we been waiting? That gives them time to have a meeting and turn down the heat. The company made a statement before on this forum, maybe they should do it again to clarify what's happening. After all, why wait for a meeting when you can gain the attention of everyone that has shares. This forum is not totally slamming the company. There are some valid points that have risen. A little bit of humor but all in all a lot of facts have been discovered.

Mickelas, You've been on the sidelines a lot but no comments. Anything you'd like to add to the forum? Please do!

SOM have given companies House an assurance that accounts will be filed within 28 days from the 13th August 2010. The First Gazette has been withdrawn as a result. Did anyone from the company inform investors of this?

Hi PBOYLES

Are you being flippant with this comment? Or do you know something we don't? Or can I not see the wood for the trees?
For the record I have just check CH web site and no more docs are available, certainly not a withdrawal???
Sorry if I am being majorly thick here BTW!!! :confused:

Cheers
Mugs

Ring them up and ask them, it's all public information. I don't know if or when that will appear on the website but that is the current position.

I was referring to Companies House when I said ring 'them', not SOM. Just wanted to clarify that.