spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Cramer, pity all the "blow hard managers" can't blow hard for themselves mate. **** em, what is it with people wanting the truth all of a sudden ?

Gawd, spose bloomberg presenters will have faces like babies smacked arses again then...

Just tell em to hit the sell button....... never did get this one way obsession with prices, I mean they can go down as well as up so , they all think it doom and gloom....

When theres a raging bull day they all be smiling, but when the dow tanks a few hundred, they not so larfy and jokie ,thats for sure.

Why dont they say things like, wow we are seeing some great downside action, and a good day to be dumping those stocks.... ??

haha because of the general bias towards the long side.. if everything is tanking people get sad because it affects their jobs lol...

"It's not mine Mum, honest, I'm looking after it for a friend, and he forgot to ask for it back"!

yeah yeah yeah

hahaha :) do you know i love to watch cramer on cnbc.com once a fortnight. whenever someone asks you what to buy, you just quote cramer, cause thats exactly what everyone wants to hear... he has reasons too... which mum and dad investor is going to believe the value of EMA crossing over and RSI at -100 and stochastics and the rest of the technical stuff... so cramer is my man :) haha i'm amazed people actually trade of cramer and are profitable though, thats some record...

that Cramer bloke sounds like a fruitcake, the Bill Oreilly of the money world ? To be honest the people must lap it up.... is he like that all the time ? I thought he was having a one off 10 year release of steam or something.. was he ever ok though , is he just tired ?

he is/was friends with that new york governor (?) who was in that sex scandal recently. he cried during that situation.. that circled youtube well..

he has tremendous past experience from what i gather in terms of his hedge fund and his current charity fund that seems to be doing ok.. i dont know how reliable he is of a source, ive never traded of his views.. ive actually never traded of anyones views. if spanish listened to our views, he would not make money of the oil position. i wonder if he sat it out... 141 is the new resistance on the nymex sweet

if spanish listened to our views, he would not make money of the oil position. i wonder if he sat it out... 141 is the new resistance on the nymex sweet

True.
I assumed he was/is still short. He had a giant "stoploss" and has posted numerous times that he is expecting 136 ish within the week.

cant believe he's so quiet today....thought he'd be singing from the rooftops!

If he held it all the way down he'll have doubled his account so I think we can allow him some celebration time.

Spanish: withdraw half your account now and then when you blow up no worries you haven't lost anything.

LOL

Still critiscing mee i see?? gdgd :LOL::LOL:

I unfortuneatley still want strong enough at listening to my own forecasts yesterday,
and so cashed in at the 140s.

You can all say whatever you want....

But who was the 1 who sayed 136/7 oil early last week??!!!

All the top analysts??

No no they were all saying 150 oil by the end of the week!

Me, spanish89 was the 1 and only 1 person who actually was saying last week, 136/7 oil early this week!!

If you all had, and the people who did follow my advice and call it was 1000 ticks!!!

So 1stly you all start giving out forecasts and calls as sucessful as mine, on a daily basis, and then i may start to listen to your critisms/advice, instead of my own. :cool::LOL::LOL:

Btw my ftse call was correct again too, bought in the morning at low point, an dit was 100points rise nearly by the close.
So another £100 min at £1 point.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally, i'm delighted spanish has made a few quid back on oil, as it means this thread will be going for a bit longer....it's f&cking hilarious :LOL:

True.
I assumed he was/is still short. He had a giant "stoploss" and has posted numerous times that he is expecting 136 ish within the week.

cant believe he's so quiet today....thought he'd be singing from the rooftops!

I took the day off today and was sleeping all day since had been awake for just over35hours orking, researching an dtrading oil.

Unfortuneately i still wasnt strong enough to resist everyone elses views + the dow n ftse close was upsetting me yesterday as it would have vbeen signal of lower value dollar i thought, so i cashed in my oil.

But my call was right, 136 oil early this week!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Yes I wish I'd followed the advice to buy FTSE at the low point. Can't think why I didn't see the logic really.

spanish i specifically asked you to tell me when FTSE hit the low of the day. At what price did you manage to get in at?

I'm still long and and 600 ticks offside but it's fine-it'll come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.