Sniper Forex System

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I am Almandine on Donna's forum and on all Forex forums.

Cool, glad to see you over here. We have a much more active forum on Sniper here. I was a little disappointed over there. Could never get much interest going. I did buy Sniper as a result of that forum. Am certainly glad I did.
Regards,
Kent

Hi Kent,

Wow, your favourite GBP JPY is going some, not often you see a trade go so well.
Nearly 900 pips profit on this short at the moment.
I hope that you've had some benefit from this one :)

Hi Kent,

Wow, your favourite GBP JPY is going some, not often you see a trade go so well.
Nearly 900 pips profit on this short at the moment.
I hope that you've had some benefit from this one :)

Well, due to some boneheaded moves on my part, I am on the sidelines watching and beating myself in the head. I am certainly glad that someone is in on this move. Sticking with Sniper's exit rules has certainly been worth while on this trend. I sure hope we see some more of these moves in the coming weeks. Just hope you were live on this one.
Rest assured though, It will have to correct itself, and I WILL be in on that 500+ pip move. Just waiting for the entry signal.
Kent

Well, due to some boneheaded moves on my part, I am on the sidelines watching and beating myself in the head. I am certainly glad that someone is in on this move. Sticking with Sniper's exit rules has certainly been worth while on this trend. I sure hope we see some more of these moves in the coming weeks. Just hope you were live on this one.
Rest assured though, It will have to correct itself, and I WILL be in on that 500+ pip move. Just waiting for the entry signal.
Kent

That's a bummer:(, I thought that you'd be in this one.
I've just been monitoring lately, so not done many deals and no sniper trades at all.
My internet connection has been so erratic lately and that doesn't help things.
As you may remember, I'm mainly experienced in stockmarkets and shares, a relatively newcomer to Forex.
The way the stockmarkets are behaving at the moment indicates to me to proceed with caution at the moment. The stockmarkets are gearing up for a possible massive turnaround. The price action tells that It's a period of major indecision and uncertainty.
During this period of uncertainty, there is over=reaction to news items and a little bit of fear can send traders to the relatively safe haven of the USD. This can at times cause large fluctuations that catch traders' stoplosses on both sides of a trade.
My opinion is that, for the time being, it is best to avoid any currency pairs that involve the USD until the stockmakets decide to continue going up or to reverse.
I think that you are right to concentrate on GBPJPY. Big, but more coherent moves at the moment.

That's a bummer:(, I thought that you'd be in this one.
I've just been monitoring lately, so not done many deals and no sniper trades at all.
My internet connection has been so erratic lately and that doesn't help things.
As you may remember, I'm mainly experienced in stockmarkets and shares, a relatively newcomer to Forex.
The way the stockmarkets are behaving at the moment indicates to me to proceed with caution at the moment. The stockmarkets are gearing up for a possible massive turnaround. The price action tells that It's a period of major indecision and uncertainty.
During this period of uncertainty, there is over=reaction to news items and a little bit of fear can send traders to the relatively safe haven of the USD. This can at times cause large fluctuations that catch traders' stoplosses on both sides of a trade.
My opinion is that, for the time being, it is best to avoid any currency pairs that involve the USD until the stockmakets decide to continue going up or to reverse.
I think that you are right to concentrate on GBPJPY. Big, but more coherent moves at the moment.

GR,
EW theory is calling for a massive reversal at any time on the Dow. I personally think that the top last week was the high on this current bull move, but I could be wrong.
When things do get going down, the volatility in all markets will be very strong. I really hope that these guys at Elliott Wave International are wrong, but the fundamentals really do back their position. If they are right, I think that the bear drop will have made itself pretty evident by the end of the year, first quarter 2010.
Kent

hi after the WE

hi everyone,
see a lot of activity here and at the market, thats fine:D

and all make pips?
Kent ,you have to make real!, ;)
I see you will, fine

here I see a new member "stockman"
welcome
my friend don't shy, post everything here in the thread we will help, I start also here and found a nice community!

so I will post your PM here , then all the observer who only read can learn

The Stockman: Sniper EA
Hi fx_eagle, Newbie here, The Stockman. Would you be kind enough to tell me how you've found the Sniper EA and has it been profitable so far? I know GAry does not support it. Thanks

trading is a work, and you have to do the homework.
I for my self read the whole thread , some only diagonal, but it help me a lot!
but for the EA , you not have to read all, klick on the top of the postings where you also see the pages numbers , there on the right side you will see a box with a number and a paperclip.
click this and you will see every attach pics, indi and also EA's
this EA will only work if you have the indicator from sniperforex system! ask on his website for the trial.

and the system will be profitable same you see here on the thread we writing, I for myself tell before: you have to open every trade and it will profitable, coz the cable have every month a few big move and if you not miss that you will make $$

cheers

I reckon that if anyone had taken the GBPJPY short on Thursday, assuming the trade had been kept open over the weekend, it would have made 739 pts. That's working on the 1 HR chart. I'm working on the 30 M chart. The last 3 trades I've taken, which encompass that drop, have made 585 pts, though the previous 3 trades were all losers (-113 pts).

F1F – With regards to the THV system – I haven't looked closely at the new version 4 they are working on. “I get the feeling the are not concentrating on one key thing for the system...which is trading.” Having read most of the 13,500 posts (!!!), I suspect that trading is at the uppermost in their minds. I think the system is really very useful

Bye,

Hi everyone. This is my first day of trading Sniper Forex on demo. First trade - took the long on GBPJPY this morning and got stopped out at -54 pips.

Hope I did it right. Anyone else in that trade?

Hi everyone. This is my first day of trading Sniper Forex on demo. First trade - took the long on GBPJPY this morning and got stopped out at -54 pips.

Hi,
Glad to see someone new. I am in that trade, and so far have not been stopped out. Your stop loss should have been set at 141.34. At the moment, I am certainly sweating this trade.
Regards,
Kent

Hello, nice to have you on board :D

Yup, looks like you did it right - unfortunately the markets are crazy right now.

Gary's instructions tell you to set the stop at 5 to 10 pips below/above the sniper stop.
This is one of the things that annoys me. To some it may seem pedantic, but when you have a set of instructions, it should state 5 or 10. In your case, if you had set the stop at 10 below, you'd still be in the deal, at 5 you've been stopped. Although most times it really doesn't matter, there are times that it can mean the difference between gaining 100 pips or losing.
Keep with it on Demo and if you are still not sure that you want to buy or not, stay with this thread, apart from anything else it's like a little community, it doesn't feel like you are posting to strangers, we are all friends here.
There are a lot of things that could be done to improve sniper, but from what I've seen so far, it's a good system. I hope that in a years time, the same people are posting here and still saying the same.

Good luck

GumRai

Hi Kent,

I set the SL at the blue dot - which was for 141.60 on my MT4. Does this vary from broker to broker?

Update: I should read the instructions more carefully! Yes, I should have set the SL below the blue dot ...

Hi,
Glad to see someone new. I am in that trade, and so far have not been stopped out. Your stop loss should have been set at 141.34. At the moment, I am certainly sweating this trade.
Regards,
Kent

Kent,
I'm a bit confused :confused:
According to my chart for the GBPJPY H1,the sniper stop is at 141.61, so if 5 below 141.56, if 10 below 141.51. Does your chart tell you something different?

Hello PJL,
Welcome aboard! Hello forexkunta, GumRai et al. That's interesting. At first, I thought it odd that you had been stopped out whereas I was still in the trade, working off the 30M chart (it doesn't seem to be going anywhere). But there are a group of dots right on top of the price bars, which means the trade will end up getting stopped out with a very small price movement – which is what happened. I think that this must be a querky Sniper thing. 99% of the time Sniper is quite clear. Don't get discouraged – it usually works fine.
Forexkunta – my chart (attached) shows a SL of 14160 (minus 5-10 as GumRai pointed out). The chart doesn't look right!
Bye,

Attachments

• snipergbpjpy28sept2009.jpg
    snipergbpjpy28sept2009.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 189
Sniper Ea

Hi all & fx-eagle,

The Stockman here (newbie to this Forum)

Been reading Sniper forum with enthusiasm. Bought the software some 5 months ago, paid for it within 2 weeks of purchase and had some huge home runs, th4n the rut set in, got distracted and in the last 2 - 3 weeks I have been monitoring. But looking for some added angle to this as wipsaw signals do kill.

Missed out on last Thursday's huge drop from on Cable so sitting on the side lines.

Cheers

The Stockman

Hi all & fx-eagle,

The Stockman here (newbie to this Forum)

Been reading Sniper forum with enthusiasm. Bought the software some 5 months ago, paid for it within 2 weeks of purchase and had some huge home runs, th4n the rut set in, got distracted and in the last 2 - 3 weeks I have been monitoring. But looking for some added angle to this as wipsaw signals do kill.

Missed out on last Thursday's huge drop from on Cable so sitting on the side lines.

Cheers

The Stockman

I think that this system tries to get you in early and so you will suffer the whipsaws, Maybe that is why you are advised to be careful entering a trade after a long candle.
If you get a few huge home runs, it helps to handle the whipsaws.
This month has not been outstanding by any means, but the earlier losses were fairly limited and more than made up by when a trend set in.

Anyway, welcome to this thread,:), hope to hear more from you, so you can get them posts up from 1

Hello PJL,
Welcome aboard! Hello forexkunta, GumRai et al. That's interesting. At first, I thought it odd that you had been stopped out whereas I was still in the trade, working off the 30M chart (it doesn't seem to be going anywhere). But there are a group of dots right on top of the price bars, which means the trade will end up getting stopped out with a very small price movement – which is what happened. I think that this must be a querky Sniper thing. 99% of the time Sniper is quite clear. Don't get discouraged – it usually works fine.
Forexkunta – my chart (attached) shows a SL of 14160 (minus 5-10 as GumRai pointed out). The chart doesn't look right!
Bye,

double checked mine and it is sitting at 141.44, then -10, 141.34 Broker difference may be the issue here. The trade didn't even get to the stop dot, much less below it. You may want to reduce the size of your indicator windows at the bottom of your chart to get a better look on your chart.
I honestly cannot elaborate on the difference of the stops.
Kent