Sniper Forex System

everything lined up all blue at 0830 gmt - yes 0930 on MT4

-- but no arrow or alert

k

when i switch to 30M i get the blue arrow. try switching to a different timeframe and then switching back and see if the arrow repaints.

i'm using 1H, so still waiting for the final histogram to turn blue before entering.

long entry alert. three blue and trend a is blue. but trend b is not blue though. i'm going in. Mine is only demo account. so going in.

sorry boys and girls, i was in the morning when the 30 mins were lined up @ 1.6450 ish 0830 gmt

nice:p

when i switch to 30M i get the blue arrow. try switching to a different timeframe and then switching back and see if the arrow repaints.

i'm using 1H, so still waiting for the final histogram to turn blue before entering.

your p1ssing in the wind kids with the gbp/usd on the 1 hour

CHECK OUT GBP/USD 15 MINS YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MONEY 0830 GMT +1 MT4 TIME

ALL LINED UP AND AN ARROW

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how do we decide when to exit though? The profit I had is half now in my demo account. do people exit now?

Im out

I was on cable in at 1.6450, out at 1.6535

85 pips in the bag

sniper - 30 min charts, would of been better on 15 min

K

i'm just following the rules mate! if i want to make money long term...consistently...gotta follow the rules.

glad its working for you though. :)

I was on cable in at 1.6450, out at 1.6535

85 pips in the bag

sniper - 30 min charts, would of been better on 15 min

K

well done! I'm struggling to understand when to exit though. i exited from the trade. so now i would have to wait for the next trend which maybe monday.

exit

exit when your b0llocks tell you to. Are have a target. TP take profit.
Money management. Mine is 1:3.

stop loss 20 pips TP 60pips hence 1:3

p.s. Im only demo today.

I have exited cable, because its lost its momentum, maybe there will now be a sell off, as london finishes work and goes on the p1ss

:LOL:

K

i'm just following the rules mate! if i want to make money long term...consistently...gotta follow the rules.

glad its working for you though. :)

Hey sunny. I have found the sniper too slow, try dropping to the 15 mins. Trial and error dude. Just demo account it . no pressure.

If you have the screen space, put a 5 min chart (non sniper) next to it. to me its an hour too slow

K

Hey sunny. I have found the sniper too slow, try dropping to the 15 mins. Trial and error dude. Just demo account it . no pressure.

If you have the screen space, put a 5 min chart (non sniper) next to it. to me its an hour too slow

K
wow. we have two sunny in this forum. My name is also sunny :)

Mine is trial/demo account. I will try it more and then maybe buy it.

its cheap enough, and as with everything, play around with it, if it gives you some decent entries, it will pay for its self in minutes. You can run it and compare with other / your own stratergies

K

Is anybody of you guys trading Sniper live?

Current entry LONG at 1.6549 and SL at 1.6434 (10pips beyond Sniper Stop).

To large of a stop and did not enter due to my money management and risk control. 50pips stop is acceptable to me to enter.

How do you control risk? position size?

I do 1% risk on any one trade, having 5kUSD equity, allows me to have 50$stop, at 50pips this is trading one mini lot.

EA Alerter

Try this EA to alert when also trend bars change color. Check attached pic to see what it does. It also does Popup message box alert with sound. Arrows are original arrows...

If needed check input data on EA and change to reflect your indicator names (the settings at the end of input data).

Looking forward to receiving your comments!

Attachments

• Sniper Forex Alerter.ex4
    14.8 KB · Views: 376
  • alerter.GIF
    alerter.GIF
    11 KB · Views: 542

To large of a stop and did not enter due to my money management and risk control. 50pips stop is acceptable to me to enter.

I do 1% risk on any one trade, having 5kUSD equity, allows me to have 50$stop, at 50pips this is trading one mini lot.

I think long is good now. It is going up like anything. i opened a demo one again and it is shooting up.

I do 1% risk on any one trade, having 5kUSD equity, allows me to have 50$stop, at 50pips this is trading one mini lot.[/QUOTE

my money management is

1:3

20 pip loss / 60 pip gain

10k account, the most i could lose in a trade is 2%, hence 20 pip loss (stop loss) would be $200, thats at 1 lot $10 a pip.

K