Sniper Forex System

GU Re-entry

Cable re-entry within 30pips of original signal (1.6469) and SL of around 60 pips (much better than at the original entry signal - Sniper Stop moved a bit down during the night).

See current chart.

Still not a clean setup for me, so I shall wait.

All is traded on G/U, H1.

Attachments

• gu.GIF
    gu.GIF
    14.4 KB · Views: 292
I did. Already closed 1 trade at 75 pips, up 73 on the other, and have added another that is up 11pips with a tp at 50. Just hope it keeps rolling.
Elliot wave wise, it looks like we are in wave 3 of 3 and is moving fast. Should have a good downside.

I really like the two lot strategy. How do you set target for first lot?

morning, how do i reset the time on mt4, i think the time bars along the bottom are an hour fast

K

Hi Karl,

each broker has its own Mt4 start of the day hour - usually GMT, GMT+1 or GMT+2 or some also EST (US brokers). You can not change that. If you do not like what you have try looking for different broker.

What timezone would you like? I can maybe advise a broker...

morning, how do i reset the time on mt4, i think the time bars along the bottom are an hour fast

K

karl, MT4 time is GMT +1 , you can not change it.

If you only use the 1 hour time frame, try to think of it as the end of the period instead of the beginning.

Aren't you currently on BST in the Uk now? Ie GMT + 1, surely that means that MT4 time is GMT+2 ????

What happens after the clocks go back in October, will MT4 be 2 hours ahead?

New2fx, thanks - that explains my rants saying the alerts were late compared to other charts

:eek:

:LOL::LOL:

Yeah the same thing happens to me =P. I don't think it makes a big difference in this (or any other trend-based) system, since the time it takes for any significant profit/loss to happen is usually much greater than the delay.

H

If you only use the 1 hour time frame, try to think of it as the end of the period instead of the beginning.

Aren't you currently on BST in the Uk now? Ie GMT + 1, surely that means that MT4 time is GMT+2 ????

What happens after the clocks go back in October, will MT4 be 2 hours ahead?

its 0951 am GMT summer time on the clock, but MT4 shows the time on the M30 bar as 10.30

k

long entry alert. three blue and trend a is blue. but trend b is not blue though. i'm going in. Mine is only demo account. so going in.