Sniper Forex System

I think that the last trade on GBP/USD proves the validity of Greenfield's post re splitting the deal into smaller lots and taking profit at different levels.
Anyone who entered long last night at 1.6531 (except for Karl, who seemed to get signaled entry much earlier), would have been stopped at just above 1.6500. So a losing deal. However, as it made a high of 1.6602, a fair amount of profit would have been protected.
When dealing with sniper recommendations, I think that I will take note of what Greenfield has said.

My own personal analysis suggests that we are building to a big break with the GBP/USD, the question is which way????
As its been treading water for the last 17 or 18 hours it would be a brave call either way
See what develops I suppose.
I don't know whether to take the trade on the strength of the alert or wait for the histograms to turn red. But if you have to wait for the bars to change colour after receiving an entry alert, what's the point of the alert?
I have emailed a copy of my previous post to Gary to see what he has to say.

The alert is to signal that the 3 lines on the chart have changed colour. When the signal is strong, the histograms will also change colour at the same time....in this case, the histograms have not changed colour yet, so we have to wait until both histograms turn red before taking the short entry.

The alert is to signal that the 3 lines on the chart have changed colour. When the signal is strong, the histograms will also change colour at the same time....in this case, the histograms have not changed colour yet, so we have to wait until both histograms turn red before taking the short entry.

Exact, we have to wait both histograms turn red.....

Central pivot 1.6501 have been broken.
Waiting for price to break 1.6475 ( monthly pivot). if this level is broken then both histogram will probably change color

My own personal analysis suggests that we are building to a big break with the GBP/USD, the question is which way????
As its been treading water for the last 17 or 18 hours it would be a brave call either way
See what develops I suppose.
I don't know whether to take the trade on the strength of the alert or wait for the histograms to turn red. But if you have to wait for the bars to change colour after receiving an entry alert, what's the point of the alert?
I have emailed a copy of my previous post to Gary to see what he has to say.

Well, looks like it is breaking to the downside. Finally

short signal on cable 1hr chart at 1.6472 but MACD is still positive we may have to wait until MACD goes negative.

Finally, everything lines up at 1.6472 for the deal

What worried me is that after 3 hours of the price dropping, once the signal is confirmed as a short, up goes the price! Agreed, minor movement at the moment.

What worried me is that after 3 hours of the price dropping, once the signal is confirmed as a short, up goes the price! Agreed, minor movement at the moment.

That is just the market at this time. That doesnt happen every time. This week maybe, but not all the time. Just a crazy week. I am considering calling it a week and saying the hell with it.

I am up 20 pips on 2 trades at the moment, and job new is due out in a few minutes. market allways gets dead just before a news announcement.

Awesome, Hit my first tp at 80pips on first trade and still climbing on the second!!!!

If my EW wave count is correct, wave 1 and 2 are complete and wave 3 has just begun. Wave 3 target area should be between 153.39 and 152.65, and as slow as the market has been moving, wave 3 should move pretty quickly. This is not a certainty, just a probability. I hope I am correct. Oh, this is on GBPJPY. So we should have a good way to run. But if worse comes to worse, follow the sniper indicators.

If my EW wave count is correct, wave 1 and 2 are complete and wave 3 has just begun. Wave 3 target area should be between 153.39 and 152.65, and as slow as the market has been moving, wave 3 should move pretty quickly. This is not a certainty, just a probability. I hope I am correct. Oh, this is on GBPJPY. So we should have a good way to run. But if worse comes to worse, follow the sniper indicators.

Which currencies you trade? Cable and Yen? On H1? According to Sniper rules or modified maybe by yourself?

Just a quick question fellow traders...

What leverage do you guys play sniper with?

Many thanks for an input!

both cable and guppy are displaying same behavior: they are playing around their respective monthly pivot : cable around 1.6475 and guppy around 154.95