Sniper Forex System

Hey greenfield,
that's great post and ideas.

I was considering also trading two minilots one at TP 100pips, the other ride until closed with trend B indicator. You said 75 is better - did you backtest? Do you use BE for this trade (TP75pips)?

I would say to use BE only if your account is small and you risk a lot. BE at 50pips profit is good I think. I am using it with an account that I almost blew down to zero and must stadily grow it. With the new account I do not use BE with my trades. Conclusion basically no BE except in special conditions.

Your comments are appreciated!

P.S. I hope we will continue this thread since I have great hopes for this system... Been testing for a while now and looks just great!

GumRai – Yes, you're correct. I ended up with 9 pts with today's trade. But I also scalped 75 pts on a second trade. I mentioned in a previous post that my aim is to try to replicate the sort of results listed on the Sniperforex website. So I stick to the rules as closely as possible. I realize that a lot of people amend the rules to incorporate their own trading styles.
Have you looked at the additional exit system in the rules? The idea is to divide the trade into 5, exiting at 25 pts, 50 pts, 75 pts, 100 pts and letting the 5th lot ride the trend out. My variation on this is to open 2 trades – scalp 75 on one and exit the other when the system dictates. My figures suggest that 75 works well in gaining from those trades that would otherwise give back some useful profits (as obviously happened today). The other trade taken benefits from some of the quite impressive gains that are possible – I've had 374, 270, 470, 240 and 195 points.
Bye,

My entry signal was at 1.6554 just at the new candle open 16.00h GMT

I've just logged back in and there doesn't appear to have been an alert at the time that you posted.
There is now - GBP/USD Long @ 1.6531
I find this interesting as it is exactly the opposite of my personal opinion. Without Sniper I would go short now.
I'm going to hold for now and see what develops

Last edited:
good morning

Good morning from the UK. The call last night was on the 1 hr time frames. Im going to run 1 hour on the gb/us and us/jpy for the next 2 weeks.

I was alerted this morning for long usd/jpy at 94.316 and its moving nicely

karl

Last edited:
Good morning from the UK. The call last night was on the 1 hr time frames. Im going to run 1 hour on the gb/us and us/jpy for the next 2 weeks.

I was alerted this morning for long usd/jpy at 94.316 and its moving nicely

karl

Can you post your chart - cant understand such a different signal. My was also on cable H1 - see attached.

Attachments

• guh1.JPG
    guh1.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 159
missing lines

Hey folks on the main screen sometimes the 3 lines dissapear, anybody know why

K

Hello pircj,
There's not a lot in it. In fact, I'll probably start opening a 3rd trade scalping 95 as I've noticed this gives good results.
I'll need to get back to later on with more info as I need to update the spreadsheet; also I have a few other things on at the moment.
But I've found that with 110 trades since 14 April, there's not much in it. The average gain is 24 pts per day (probably about 26 when up to date). Scalp at 75 – 23 pts per day; scalp at 95 – 25 pts per day; scalp at 100 – 22 pts per day. Scalping probably has more of a psychological use than anything.
I'll get back to you later on.

Gbpusd

My sniper doesn't show a long at 1.6385 ! - that would have been an incredible call
Are you sure? What time frame?

Can you post your chart - cant understand such a different signal. My was also on cable H1 - see attached.

Karl6666 - I concur with the chart that pircj has attached

I never saw a long at 1.6385, did you mistype or did you actually get an alert at this price?
If so please post a screenshot.

Sometimes the sniper lines are missing in parts. Sometimes change the time frame to something else and then back again. If that doesn't work, remove sniper from the indicator list and then re- add it.

Karl,

I see that you have attached a screenshot while I was posting.
What do you open it with? It tries to open with word and I just get a load of garbled nonsense.

Karl6666 - I concur with the chart that pircj has attached

I never saw a long at 1.6385, did you mistype or did you actually get an alert at this price?
If so please post a screenshot.

Sometimes the sniper lines are missing in parts. Sometimes change the time frame to something else and then back again. If that doesn't work, remove sniper from the indicator list and then re- add it.

Hey mate

yesterday GMT 19th aug 1800 hours
3 blue lines
blue arrow
sniper trend a blue bar
sniper trend b blue bar
alert

k

hello all snipers

My personal analysis of cable:

It seems cable is headed down on 15MIN sniper chart. But no short signal on 1HR chart.

I will wait for cable to close below Pivot Point 1.6501 to consider a short trade. And then I will wait for a short signal on the hourly chart.

Hey mate

yesterday GMT 19th aug 1800 hours
3 blue lines
blue arrow
sniper trend a blue bar
sniper trend b blue bar
alert

k

Probably the indicator did not repaint and you get this confusing alerts. Do what I suggested and redraw the indicator.

We should get short signal at Bid=1.6460. At that time also Trend A and Sniper Stops will reverse...

This level is also bellow central pivot point which gives us space to move down to at least S1 at 1.6400 gaining at least 60 pips.

Break of 1.6460 is also a break of 61.8% fib retracement level suggesting possible target at 127%FE = 1.6311, gaining potential 150pips

hello all snipers

My personal analysis of cable:

It seems cable is headed down on 15MIN sniper chart. But no short signal on 1HR chart.

I will wait for cable to close below Pivot Point 1.6501 to consider a short trade. And then I will wait for a short signal on the hourly chart.

Attachments

• gu.GIF
    gu.GIF
    18.4 KB · Views: 248
I've had this alert

2009.08.20 17:00:03 Sniper GBPUSD,H1: Alert: Short entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.08.20 17:00, Bid=1.65206

Yet both the histograms are blue!!!
Did anyone else get this alert?

Last edited:
My own personal analysis suggests that we are building to a big break with the GBP/USD, the question is which way????
As its been treading water for the last 17 or 18 hours it would be a brave call either way
See what develops I suppose.
I don't know whether to take the trade on the strength of the alert or wait for the histograms to turn red. But if you have to wait for the bars to change colour after receiving an entry alert, what's the point of the alert?
I have emailed a copy of my previous post to Gary to see what he has to say.

I've had this alert

2009.08.20 17:00:03 Sniper GBPUSD,H1: Alert: Short entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.08.20 17:00, Bid=1.65206

I got the same at 1.6521. We will hav to wait until around 1.6470 in order for those histograms to turn blue. With every hour passed the above level 1.6470 will rise a bit...

My own personal analysis suggests that we are building to a big break with the GBP/USD, the question is which way????
As its been treading water for the last 17 or 18 hours it would be a brave call either way
See what develops I suppose.
I don't know whether to take the trade on the strength of the alert or wait for the histograms to turn red. But if you have to wait for the bars to change colour after receiving an entry alert, what's the point of the alert?
I have emailed a copy of my previous post to Gary to see what he has to say.

1.6500 is a strong support level
1.6560 is medium resistance level

I've had this alert

Yes, I got the same alert at 12 gmt ( MT4 time) . Only the top histogram ( trend A) change color.