Snip

If your thread relates to SOOCRATES, I decided I had had enough as facts on this site show, not only was socrates a lot of hot air, he also showed, live, he lied and failed in a thread to prove his abilities. He may well have talked the talk but when it came down to it, he couldn't walk....

Anyhow, must go, I am very bizzi..... :)

If your thread relates to SOOCRATES, I decided I had had enough as facts on this site show, not only was socrates a lot of hot air, he also showed, live, he lied and failed in a thread to prove his abilities. He may well have talked the talk but when it came down to it, he couldn't walk....

The facts on this site show that 99% of the people posting here are full of hot air. You certainly will be very bizzi imitating them all! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hope you are not too bizzi :LOL:

This one is my favourite, although it isn't funny where charity is concerned.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/351760-post7.html

OK clearly this is not working. Tightstop's trade earlier was briefly in profit but then again we've been stopped out for a (albeit small) loss. So far the account is down by almost 50% and I strongly suspect that this is due in no small part to not being able to actively manage the trades.

I think a major re-think is in order to avoid us blowing the account. Here we are, one of the biggest online trading communities, and a) not many people are making suggestions an b) we're blown £500 so far this month... :eek:

I'll go back through all the suggestions so far and try to come up with a decent revision. In the meantime let's just keep it as is. I'll try and put something together in the next day or two.

(£500) for charity....how :eek::eek:

Maybe you should get bizzi and make some trades for charity...you can't all depend on me :LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/26236-charity-trade-29-08-2007-a.html

:LOL:

I see you reading Wasp. I'm not interested in anything more you have to say. MAKE SOME TRADES FOR CHARITY!

go on...shoo...get bizzi..

how did i know hed bring up the making 1 pt on es going long on a big bull day.
not sure if saying you reentered at 38 when its on 43 and you have a stop at 41 carries much water either.

i believe that idea had plenty of scope for profit if wed thought about it a bit more and decided to skip the quicker stuff since there was only brief moments in the day that we could change any orders based on what wed put in about every 4 hrs if i remember we could type and the mod would change ordrs so once you were in that was it so really the best way was to use the dailies but this wasnt happening

I see you reading Wasp. I'm not interested in anything more you have to say. MAKE SOME TRADES FOR CHARITY!

go on...shoo...get bizzi..

I give to charity plenty in my own way thanks. If you are worried I can't prove my worth, I did that on here a long time ago whilst you were still working nights and finding Socrates was still just a distant dream for you...

I give to charity plenty in my own way thanks. If you are worried I can't prove my worth, I did that on here a long time ago whilst you were still working nights and finding Socrates was still just a distant dream for you...

Not worried about anything...I just hate, no...DESPISE hypocrites...do you see or do you not see?

You don't need to reply though, your sweetheart will be here soon..

Mods will delete this thread no doubt...gotta look after your friends!

What have you allowed this site to become Sharky!?

Mods will delete this thread no doubt...gotta look after your friends!

What have you allowed this site to become Sharky!?

then why are you here?

As temptrader suggetsed elsewhere - why not **** off to city bulls with the other wierdo's and spend your days laughting at us.

Why not spend the wealth your superiority delivers and quit sweeping floors when the rest of us are wrapped up in bed?

You're only here for a fight, then you criticise the site content when you get one.

Mods - don't play into his hands and delete the thread - let it serve as a reminder of the arsewipe that he is.

UTB