Shortsandlongs

Exactly the same situation as me. I got the welcome message/account approval in record time.

It isn't Ian's fault but the bloody 85p a minute phone line means that little problems like this turn in to frustrating big ones !

For what it is worth I agree with that. The premium rate number was planned as a deterrent for clients calling in and costs rising, not as a deterrent for accounts to be open. It was assumed support would be sufficient via e-mail and to be fair, this has generally been the case.

I promise I have raised this issue to the marketing department and management teams and a meeting has been planned.

Regarding TD's issue, IT have spotted a bug due to a new release of the website (last night) so the two issues are separate. This should be resolved later but it does have a knock-on effect in that you cannot open the link (whereas before you could) so there is no point in me having anyone call you just yet.

The last time you attempted to register, did you follow the link or were you typing into the login page?
I do need to know this,

Thanks
Ian

Just applied for an account. Got the welcome email in record time. It contains a link to click on to activate the account: unfortunately when I click on it I get the message "Server Error in '/AccountSetup Application".

Tom,
Any chance you can check the link now?

Thanks

Spreads are wider than most 41 t0 46 0n Euro/USD ( 5 pips spread) at time of writing for March?
Is there a spot price or am I missing something?

Done. Thanks Ian.

Cool, remember you have £100 safety net in the first fortnight (4 trade minimum)
Thanks for the information earkier on. Good luck, any problem, please give me a shout.

Ceydababy,
As this link problem is resolved, I have asked for Brett to give you a call. He did just try and there was no answer so he is going to text you to ask for a more appropriate time to call. Brett works in IT support and I have relayed the problem to him. He'll be much better equipped to talk you through the necessary steps. Please send me a message with the outcome.

Ian

Spreads are wider than most 41 t0 46 0n Euro/USD ( 5 pips spread) at time of writing for March?

AHA ! Just noticed POST 93....these are currency FUTURES prices...my mistake folks !

Neil,

There are no spot prices at the moment , so it's just futures. They are the best spreads out there (for futures) Probably not so attractive if you're trading several times during the day but good if you hold overnight.

Ian

I love the look and feel of the website and the spread on the FX futures is the best I have seen...my only problem is the platform doesn't support orders to open which is primarily how I trade...I never, ever hit market :(

Damn ! - I get an error message when trying to send sign up for Exchange membership details.

Damn ! - I get an error message when trying to send sign up for Exchange membership details.

Neil,
I was alerted to this earlier so IT are aware of the problem. Was part of the previous problem and should be fixed later in the day.

Thanks
Ian

I love the look and feel of the website and the spread on the FX futures is the best I have seen...my only problem is the platform doesn't support orders to open which is primarily how I trade...I never, ever hit market :(

Interesting point this.

I've never hidden from not offering this service, it was far easier to launch the platform without opening orders. We found that only a small percentage of orders were opening ones, but even so there are plans to launch them.

I can see why you use opening orders but can you not hit market when you happen to be watching?
Maybe just see how you get on during the promotional period.

Opening orders are available at Spreadex.

Ian

Anyone any idea of what chart package one could run alongside this platform?

Anyone any idea of what chart package one could run alongside this platform?

Try IG. It's free ! It does a pretty good job. Sometimes other SB firms might be a point or two above/below the IG chart price. Just keep your eye on that and you should be laughing.

Thanks

Try IG. It's free ! It does a pretty good job. Sometimes other SB firms might be a point or two above/below the IG chart price. Just keep your eye on that and you should be laughing.

Thanks Ceydababy

Hello,

I have obviously taken a bit of stick on here over the last few weeks and the prime concerns were the background images and the premium rate number.

The images were changed a couple of weeks ago and the premium rate number is to be scrapped also.

I don't know the full details yet but I believe support will be offered between 9-5 on a local rate number.

I will give an update once the changes have been made.

In the meantime please feel free to enhance my rep for sticking to my word!!

Ian

P.S Ceydababy - The IT guys still haven't been able to get hold of you. They have left messages/sent texts and e-mailed. Do you genuinely wish to open the account?

Hello,

I have obviously taken a bit of stick on here over the last few weeks and the prime concerns were the background images and the premium rate number.

The images were changed a couple of weeks ago and the premium rate number is to be scrapped also.

I don't know the full details yet but I believe support will be offered between 9-5 on a local rate number.

I will give an update once the changes have been made.

In the meantime please feel free to enhance my rep for sticking to my word!!

Ian

P.S Ceydababy - The IT guys still haven't been able to get hold of you. They have left messages/sent texts and e-mailed. Do you genuinely wish to open the account?

Sorry mate in Dublin. Back tomorrow. Thanks