S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

What was I thinking, its the S&P, Yellen and Bernanke's love child, they wont let it wither, I'm changing to 2102.3 ;)

Sorry, but your all out of time, u/s markets opened yesterday....#nofriendsinthisgame..:LOL:

Amend to 2091 please

I must admit 2.30 is pushing it. I will give this the benefit of the doubt but any showing 2.31 on T2W's timestamp will be regarded as late and disallowed!

Attachments

• teachers-cane-475.jpg
    teachers-cane-475.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 73
How is it looking this week?

Week 10 with 3 more to go after this, thats 16 points up for grabs and the leader has 11 - anyones game (although not you lexcorp - only kidding ;)).

Heres the table, 2 bulls and 11 bears this week so a potential for an unfilled podium again. Mind you the S&P would never go UP would it?

Last weeks range was 51.80 points the highest all quarter so a bit of volatility creeping back in.

Averages forecasting a 20 point fall this week but they have done a terrible job of forecasting this quarter with only 3 points between them.

Full spreadsheet here... good luck all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

Attachments

• q2sow10.png
    q2sow10.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 111
Next year when your running the competition you can create the rules, until then :p

:LOL:
Quote rule 3.....All entries should be in before the weekly opening of the US markets. Your rules....:whistling

Last edited:
Thanks for what you have explained Postman. But NickBk post which he has chaged his oponion is some seconds after openning of the markets. needed to be considered by the rules! 2:29 is ok not 2:30

Last edited:
Thanks for what you have explainef Postman. But NickBk post which he has chaged his mind is some seconds after openning of markets. need to be considered by the rules!

Wow it troubles you so much or you just being miffed I outed your tactics.
I pressed at the same time as postman and the site gave a 2.30 time.
So if a race is to start at 13.00 as in F1 is it late if it starts at 13.00 or early or on time?

Postman is the arbiter of the competition and I will gladly stand by his decision as made or if he is moved by your fairly xxxxxx (not looking for more infractions) appeal and changes I will again gladly abide by it.

No point mentioning your new tactic, if it troubles you so much I can send you a $50 Amazon card myself and you can relax, how about that?

Now it's starting to look like a proper competition....A bit of hair and handbags flying....:LOL: :LOL:

You are very funny man! (NickBk)

I am not playing for money here. May I ask Postman If I win the competetion the prize goes to the second place. I don't accept it.

2:30 is the border. your post was sibmitted when markets were open. they open at 2:30:00. Do I need to explain more for you or you get already what I mean!!! Anyway no difference. Try your best not to become last.

Last edited:
I'm honestly not bothered what time you submitted your prediction , I was under the impression the market opened on Monday....everybody as they were then eh..

You are very funny man!

I am not playing for money here. May I ask Postman If I win the competetion the prize goes to the second place. I don't accept it.

2:30 is the border. your post was sibmitted when markets were open. they open at 2:30:00. Do I need to explain more for you or you get already what I mean!!! Anyway no difference. Try your best not to become last.

I am only super competitive for real money and trades and not for a online forum competition for 50 bucks. That and the fact my predictive skills are usually good for 30-60 minutes a time, which works a treat for what I want, the whole 5 days stuff is so much harder.

By now I have no idea what you mean and in fact stopped trying to work it out less care. That's what the ignore button is for I guess. Pressing now.

It does matter for the rules.

First off the prize money per quarter is $100. Thanks to T2W(y)

Secondly, we've had this before and the work around is that any party who is concerned with tactical strategic voting can do one of two things.

1. Vote as before ignoring tactical play

2. Sealed envelope forecasts - this is where concerned parties can send their vote in a private mail to two regular members who do not stand a chance of winning. In the past the holder of the sealed votes were Pat and I.

This should over-come tactical direction play.

I think this is great as there is nothing like competition to get us more focused and determined.

Keep it up chaps. (y)

PS. I think we should remove ignore button use on this thread. One for all and all for one. Fight harder. :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Thanks for what you have explained Postman. But NickBk post which he has chaged his oponion is some seconds after openning of the markets. needed to be considered by the rules! 2:29 is ok not 2:30

I understand the reasons around the timing of the post, towards the end of the quarter some people engage in gamesmanship, and we have other ways of dealing with that issue. A PM may be sent to myself or Atilla with your forecast and it will be applied appropriately. I have already done this for NickBk http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...y-competition-2016-prizes-57.html#post2746194

Given I have experienced delays of more than 30 seconds when posting on this site I have given the poster the benefit of the doubt and have made it clear what will happen in the future.

My decision is final.