S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Well done to ibetyou who gets his third gold medal in four weeks. That indeed is super consistency and has good chance of making a new record; getting four golds in one quarter. :clap::clap::clap:

Moreover, ibetyou is just 0.73 ticks away from market close. Top call. (y)

Postman takes silver and Tar takes bronze. Well done chaps. (y)

..............................................................................ibetyou
............................................Postman.................................................................Tar
39.-Three-male-Lions-walking-closely-together-Masai-Mara-Kenya.jpg

League table here...

Well done to ibetyou who gets his third gold medal in four weeks. That indeed is super consistency and has good chance of making a new record; getting four golds in one quarter. :clap::clap::clap:

Moreover, ibetyou is just 0.73 ticks away from market close. Top call. (y)

Postman takes silver and Tar takes bronze. Well done chaps. (y)

..............................................................................ibetyou
............................................Postman.................................................................Tar
39.-Three-male-Lions-walking-closely-together-Masai-Mara-Kenya.jpg

League table here...

I look the coolest unlike the other 2 lions ....

I look the coolest unlike the other 2 lions ....

Not sure about that.
I mean, sure, you look cooler than postie. He looks all frazzled and unkempt and has the expression of an annoying drunk, whinging and crying about loving his girlfriend who dumped him 8 months ago and he's still not over it.
But you look a little bit sullen and lachrymose.
Rightfully, as the winner, Ibetyou looks the coolest. Look at the hunger in his eyes. The insoucient swagger! That's a lion!
That's a winner!!

ibetyou is really on a roll. What's the secret buddy ?

Look in the jokes section for hers ( post 3991 ). !

Not sure about that.
I mean, sure, you look cooler than postie. He looks all frazzled and unkempt and has the expression of an annoying drunk, whinging and crying about loving his girlfriend who dumped him 8 months ago and he's still not over it.
But you look a little bit sullen and lachrymose.
Rightfully, as the winner, Ibetyou looks the coolest. Look at the hunger in his eyes. The insoucient swagger! That's a lion!
That's a winner!!

Mine looks more experienced and wiser and knows that the game is long and tough and there will be troubles ahead and its all about consistency and not just short term profitability :)

Here we go again, lets see if my luck will hold out for a forth gold next week.
If only to see if Atilla can find a picture of three equally cool lions not to cause stir.
I think i've more chance of getting a gold .lol
So for next week Atilla please may i have 2124.75 and see if i can also get nearest to the close as well.
And we can all have a good laugh on friday watching me getting the egg off my face lol.
Goodluck to everyone see you Friday night.

2079 - Buildings in developed nations become highly automated and self-sufficient. In addition to robots, a typical new home now includes the following:

A localised power supply. Energy can be generated by the building itself, via a combination of photovoltaics and piezoelectric materials. Walls, roofs and windows can absorb almost all wavelengths of light from the Sun with organic solar technology, turning it into heat and electricity. Friction generated by the occupant's footsteps – and various other kinetic processes – can also produce energy. This is converted and stored in any number of ways, from hydrogen to batteries. In countries where sunlight is less frequent, microturbines may be used in place of solar.

Lots of comments on pictures of Lions.

What does this picture say to everyone?

All perfectly 'new normal' nothing broken here.

2038 please.

Attachments

• NothingWrong.png
    NothingWrong.png
    13 KB · Views: 223
Lots of comments on pictures of Lions.

What does this picture say to everyone?

All perfectly 'new normal' nothing broken here.

2038 please.

To me it says the crash of 2009 was a blip of a mistake. :cheesy:

A small blip for me pls = 2118

Shall we wallow, down in the hollow in glorious mud ?

Last edited: