Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

But do we have a mixture of newbies (like myself) and experienced traders using NT? As as newbie I'm finding the references from the more experienced traders to other trading strategies interesting, which we may not get if we go to a closed forum.

I was proposing a private forum a while back in order to give T2W their forum back :cheesy: - I think it a good idea but it would be wise to vet potential members to ensure that they were genuine Trappers (had purchased the system)... An idea I had was something along the lines of enter "second word, paragraph 1, page 6" from the manual type filtering for membership???

Not sure that the number was strictly limited to 250 - My cynical mind suggests this may have been a marketing tactic...

Had one or two pms already from folks who are interested will let this run for a few days and then should there be sufficient interest ,will take action .
Your spot on with the vetting thing unless of course RH wanted to come in ,in wich case
He'd know or have access to the exact client list. :cool:

Why would anyone want to pay for a forum !

a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business
b : a public meeting place for open discussion
c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

There is a free "closed" but open forum so to speak over at www.systemsfortraders.com - Their rules state and ask that you own the system before joining in their Net Trap Live room, on the basis that if you don't own it then you don't know it so don't contribute as your contribution is useless. This does of course rely on people's integrity!

W

Had one or two pms already from folks who are interested will let this run for a few days and then should there be sufficient interest ,will take action .
Your spot on with the vetting thing unless of course RH wanted to come in ,in wich case
He'd know or have access to the exact client list. :cool:

I could set up a forum pretty quickly, free of charge for those that have purchased Net Trap.
I could have it up and running by the end of tomorrow

But do we have a mixture of newbies (like myself) and experienced traders using NT? As as newbie I'm finding the references from the more experienced traders to other trading strategies interesting, which we may not get if we go to a closed forum.

A good question- wasn't proposing to abandon this forum -there's alot of good stuff here not just the NT thread . However there's stuff We don't talk about here ( eg - I made a post recently ,said more than I should have , and was promptly , but politely requested to edit it by a more experienced member ) ,in my view a closed forum in addition to T2W
could be viewed as a way of protecting , and possibly enhancing your investment. :cool:

I could set up a forum pretty quickly, free of charge for those that have purchased Net Trap.

That sounds more interesting than my option , I just Googled private forums and looked at what it turned up and the costs involved.Sounds like your more in the 'know' about these things , are you happy to set this up ?,there does seem to be some interest ,was going to let things run for a little while to guage the response. :)

Claviceps/RT, good idea. I don't particularly think its any one forum members job to 'police' the forum, but then we don't want to give things away, especially RH's work. How will you know who has paid for the system? Some kind of password based on what's in the manual?

edit, ah, Melb has the same idea.

Last edited:
That sounds more interesting than my option , I just Googled private forums and looked at what it turned up and the costs involved.Sounds like your more in the 'know' about these things , are you happy to set this up ?,there does seem to be some interest ,was going to let things run for a little while to guage the response. :)

To be honest I set a forum up not long after I started coming on this board and some of use were getting attacked for daring to buy a system that works and talking about it. I was going to invite people to use that. But after the attacks stopped, I stopped my plans with it.

The forum is still there, I just need to modify it a bit over the weekend. Will let you all know when it's ready.

To be honest I set a forum up not long after I started coming on this board and some of use were getting attacked for daring to buy a system that works and talking about it. I was going to invite people to use that. But after the attacks stopped, I stopped my plans with it.

The forum is still there, I just need to modify it a bit over the weekend. Will let you all know when it's ready.

:cool:

G'day Sirs!

Creating a private forum for NT has its pros & cons. I can understand that those who have paid for the system want to stop unpaid forum members from 'profiting' from their 'knowledge.' Unfortunately, the fact remains that a back-reading of the forum posts from the start clearly reveals the NT strategy (including the live trading example video from RH - which may have now been removed?).

To start a private forum now is unfortunately shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Their are some experienced traders who's input may prove interesting if not invaluable? In any event, if NT lives up to its 'beautiful claims' (???), then £247 should prove to be some very small pocket change indeed.

I personally think it would now be a good idea to 'stick together' as we seem to have a good set of guys in here. I meen, evun moste peple in ere sem 2 av a gud cumand ov ver cueens englis witc is vry rar an ther spellin is pritty gud 2. Its wurth ceepin 2gever 4 vat resun alon!

Good day Sirs,
Mike

Thats cool - if I can be of assistance let me know. :cool:

Question- how many of you NT ' ers ( the ones who bought the system) would be interested in
a private place on the net where we could discuss some of the stuff We don't discuss here ?

You can set up a private forum here on Trade2win at no cost. The advantage is that you all come here and know each other already so you would know who to allow into the room. If you want more details then let me know.

Paul

It's not NT but closed early for +25 to make +125 for the week. No complaints here. Good luck to those going for the full +50.

Had my best week ever @ +160 pips. As predicted MNT is just as useful when NT is doing ok like this week.

I used my TNT 60/60 system with my now standard 33 sell stop. Ok I know it's 4% MM , twice what NT recommends but mainly I stay 90% within the NT system and it is all still set and forget for me, especially for the 8am-8.30am segment when I am driving.

Vanilla NT would have to bank +80 pips @ 4% MM to compete, which it didn't.

Should have been an ok week for vanilla NT too, I'm guessing RH will either have +70 pips or maybe + 50 pips, depends if he made Wed 16/6/10 a no trade day.

Anyway if I can make just one small change recommendation to the NT purists it would be to adjust the stop on a sell order to 33 pips from 30 as with this small adjustment your NT result this week would have been +120 pips like mine. (y)

How did the NT purists like Rugby Trader etc get on this week?

M

Had my best week ever @ +160 pips. As predicted MNT is just as useful when NT is doing ok like this week.

I used my TNT 60/60 system with my now standard 33 sell stop. Ok I know it's 4% MM , twice what NT recommends but mainly I stay 90% within the NT system and it is all still set and forget for me, especially for the 8am-8.30am segment when I am driving.

Vanilla NT would have to bank +80 pips @ 4% MM to compete, which it didn't.

Should have been an ok week for vanilla NT too, I'm guessing RH will either have +70 pips or maybe + 50 pips, depends if he made Wed 16/6/10 a no trade day.

Anyway if I can make just one small change recommendation to the NT purists it would be to adjust the stop on a sell order to 33 pips from 30 as with this small adjustment your NT result this week would have been +120 pips like mine. (y)

How did the NT purists like Rugby Trader etc get on this week?

M

Well today I got the jitters a bit and closed early +12 for full nt and +10 for MNT, and at £5/pip I've had a good week. Well done everyone, I've haven't enjoyed trading before this very much but now it seems much better

I'm in favour of a private forum.

At the end of the day, all us genuine Net Trappers have paid a lot of money to purchase a trading "system", and we alone should benefit from that.

Of course, there's nothing to stop us from posting generic (non-NT-specific) trading topics on PUBLIC forums, and other traders can benefit from that and we from them. But when we're discussing purely NT stuff (which we do most of the time), it should be for Net Trappers only.

In my opinion I think RH would benefit from hosting his own private official NT forum, and it would enhance his Net Trap product offering. But in the absence of such an official forum it would be great if we could arrange one ourselves.

Last edited:
+50 for the week

I thought Wednesday was a trade but i didn't take it. Not pure enough it seems! :cheesy:

Mondays update from RH will be very interesting, I wonder if he will include the +20, or call it no trade. Technically it was.

I can only tell you my pips total for the week, is 146.5, the best ever.

That is a mixture of allsorts though, pure NT, MNT, TNT, and what I would like to claim as my own, NT+D, which stands for NetTrap+Discretion, of which this mornings trail stopping all the way up to 50 pips by around 8.45 was an example.

See you Monday, for more trading fun! :cheesy:

That is a mixture of allsorts though, pure NT, MNT, TNT, and what I would like to claim as my own, NT+D, which stands for NetTrap+Discretion, of which this mornings trail stopping all the way up to 50 pips by around 8.45 was an example.

See you Monday, for more trading fun! :cheesy:

So now we have:

* NT
* MNT
* TNT
* INT
* MINT
* NT+D

We've been busy! :D