Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Morning all,
MNT banked at 06.50-sweet !
Clear signal today , whilst I have no idea how far the current trend will go ,there is no real reason to suppose it won't make another fifty ,it may or it may not .
Take a look at a slightly longer term chart and you'll see its got plenty of scope to go where it will. :cool:

Last edited:
I am seem to be at a loss at the minuate and close to be stopeed out!

I placed an order and it sat in working orders for a few minutes beofe becoming an open order, would this mean I was not ententered at the right moment

Confused!

I take it your entries were not at the strict NT/MNT level...
MNT opened at 14700 (just b4 0630) closed at 14690.
I place the MNT first then try to place NT at 0630hrs. Not sure what 'strict' rules are for MNT, but if I am doing it wrong please correct me as, hopefully, I want to be following the majority on here:?:. Remember I am a newbie.

MNT opened at 14700 (just b4 0630) closed at 14690.
I place the MNT first then try to place NT at 0630hrs. Not sure what 'strict' rules are for MNT, but if I am doing it wrong please correct me as, hopefully, I want to be following the majority on here:?:. Remember I am a newbie.

that's MINT :D, MNT and NT have the same entry position, but as you say there's no strict rules, as MNT is not part of NT, so a good call today by you.

I stuck with NT today. still in and looking better now :clover:

I am seem to be at a loss at the minuate and close to be stopeed out!

I placed an order and it sat in working orders for a few minutes beofe becoming an open order, would this mean I was not ententered at the right moment

Confused!

The same happened to me, not sure why though.

Mini Net trap MNT stopped out today on vanilla NT due to only 27 pip stop travel on a sell order.

Sell 14691 limit 14681 stop 14721

June TD 0 (Wins x 9 +90 loss x 3 -90)

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Monday 7/6/10 and thursday 17/6/10 unfortunate losses due to tighter spreads than IG 3 pips or running a 33 stop limit on a sell order MNT would be +70 for June to date.

Last edited:
The same happened to me, not sure why though.

are you on IG index perchance? Some slippage again...:(

I did place an order for MNT, I realised I still had the chance after I posted - did it just time too.:cheesy:

trailed NT to entry now..MNT profit is locked in, sweet as.

Limited risk account holders stopped out!

Remember RH recommends that Limit Risk acc holders set a limit of 47 and a stop of 33 to compensate.

Also all NTer's remember the hard luck of monday 7th June. Well since then I awlays set a stop on a sell order to 33 to ensure I get the full 30 pips of "stop travel" once you factor in the spread.

M

Last edited:
MNT+10 and NT+47 with placing the trade at the open of the 6.30.

Must admit, when I came back to check I was expecting to have been stopped out!