Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Agree with you on the 1.5303

1.5218 is leaving it too late for my liking would like to be short well before then. If it closes lower than 1.5253 on the H1 I'm going short.

I think it could easily bounce at 1.5218, I don't want to be short and watch it fly back up so will play safe for now.

It's nice to all agree on something -a rarity. NT is giving no signal , other indicators
are for me pointing north , but I think this is a wait and see job. Interesting that the pound recovered yesterday but the Euro was unable to regain its losses , worth keeping an eye on that one .

no trade, back to bed!

If you want a quick indicator lesson switch on Direction indicators on the IG charts, this is more commonly called the ADX indicator.

It is recommded not to trade trends (MA up or down, NT) when the ADX is weak (below 20) and also below the positive and negative DI lines.

This is exactly what is happening today so confirms NT No Trade day.

Watch this Youtube video on it

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7351908469237247891&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Ok having issue trying to get the video on here.

M

Last edited:
I think it could easily bounce at 1.5218, I don't want to be short and watch it fly back up so will play safe for now.

Interesting, my target is 1.5223 (IF IF my short order triggers), near enough the level you have marked as a possible bounce.

HAHA!

I'm the opposite, I'm waiting for 1.5253 to enter a possible short.

BoE minutes out at 09.30 this morning so any trades have to be entered at a wise time to avoid some whipsaw action that might happen around then.

1.5253 is the lower pivot, currently range bound between upper pivot @ 1.5260 and daily high @ 1.5295. Maybe enough spread for some scalping, let's see what happens when the Frankfurt boys start at 7.00. I'm going to check out the Euro but at a quick glance it looks similar.

OK sussed it. The private forum is a whole forum, not just one thread. The main forum link is here :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-net-trap/

I have security tested it from the wifes laptop and you can't get in without access granted my admin.

If you can't get in it's because you have not been granted access yet. Request to join then send a to PM SA trader and he will ask a security question from the manual. If he is not around or you have not received access from him within 6 hrs or so PM me and I will ask the question.

SA Trader and Mark120169 are private forum admin, SAT full time , M120169 part time.

Edit. If you get a access dineied message above but you have Pm'ed SAT and answered the entry question a while back you may have forgotton to request to join the new private forum. Do it off the link below.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

FNT forum should be the bottom one and click where it says request to join "here".

If you have done all these things you will be waiting for SAT to grant you access, please be patient he must have a lot of PM's to get through. I can see all who are waiting for access to be granted, currently there are 4 peeps waiting. If you want to know if you are on the waitng list PM me and I will confirm if you are on it.

M

Just authorised another 8 this morning....
Cheers Mark

1.5253 is the lower pivot, currently range bound between upper pivot @ 1.5260 and daily high @ 1.5295. Maybe enough spread for some scalping, let's see what happens when the Frankfurt boys start at 7.00. I'm going to check out the Euro but at a quick glance it looks similar.

12909 for a possible long on the euro.

Basically I'm only looking to short Cable, long Euro today at those levels, anything else I'm not really interested. If the price doesn't hit those levels then it's a boring day for me :sleep:

Last edited:
1.5303 touched. Should be interesting from here. Already dropped 10 pips or so; perfect for scalpers.