Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I base it on 2 things.. the strength of the MA slope between candle x and candle y and the shape of the graph.. so this morning you could see a smallish downtrend that was flattening out towards the last few candles..

that I interpret as the 'force' behind the selling is getting weaker (or you could say it was consolidating ready for a big break, to each their own)

Anyway, my overall view was yeah generally downwards but doesnt seem like many people are that interested...

Indeed. The MA's been red for the last 30 hours. May well take a break soon.

yep I just locked my stop loss to BE..

so.. free ride or 0...

Well i'm feeling optimistic........every IG chart 1 min to 1 hour now on our MA on ASK Price setting is going down hill. I think that's a positive sign.

M

MNT33S Mini Net Trap 33S Banked today for July 2010

MNT33S +10 Wins x 1 loss None.

Sell 14932 Limit 14922 Stop 14965

M

P.s. Some IG users may have got slippage on entry today @ 14931.

Nursing a big loss from last 2 weeks so being v cautious, bailed out for +14.5

I'm finding that when I am losing I let it run until it hits -30 when I'm winning I bottle out usually around 10 pips out of fear. This makes my loses huge and profits small.
Does anyone suffer the same problem???:eek:

Today there's strong resistance at 14928 and 14915 it might struggle to go any lower.

Morning. Look at the bigger picture. where do you think it may go?

Attachments

• cable24.gif
    cable24.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 163
I'm finding that when I am losing I let it run until it hits -30 when I'm winning I bottle out usually around 10 pips out of fear. This makes my loses huge and profits small.
Does anyone suffer the same problem???:eek:

Stop watching it... this is a set and forget..if you have the time to watch, then use a better strategy

but yes... its a common thing... oh my god, got to bank those pips...:eek:

Just relax, let the force be with you... you wont get rich on one days takings... and you wont go bust with a few losses either...

Stop watching it... this is a set and forget..if you have the time to watch, then use a better strategy

but yes... its a common thing... oh my god, got to bank those pips...:eek:

Just relax, let the force be with you... you wont get rich on one days takings... and you wont go bust with a few losses either...

I think thats the secret but I'm at work with a computer in my face it's all too tempting to watch :|

London-NY Camarillas:
S4 1.4867
S3 1.4905
Pivot 1.4981
R3 1.4979
No important news releases.
Am setting limit buy @1.4870, stop 30pip, target 1.4980. Let's see whether it's gonna work.