Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Guys, this is the response I got from T2W today on my question of the Private Forum, sorry....

Hello,
I've passed it on to the correct department, so unfortunately it's out of my hands. We don't work weekends, so I just received both of your emails now. As soon as it is ready we will let you know.
Regards,
Andrew

G' day Ladies & Sirs,

C'mon all you Lurkers! Get out of your cupboards! Rumour has it there are only 11 NT copies left (despite RH closing the NT doors at midnight 31st May 2010)!!! The big question: Will RH open his trap for you??? Only one way to find out!!! :sleep:

What say you Taypot? Have you lurked off?

Good day to you Ladies & Sirs!

Mike

G'day Mike (or maybe I should say G'night as its late),
My ig platform was returned today, unscrambled. Wow, my third trading day at 10p a pip. Won 60 and lost 70. hey ho. I don't think I'm going to get up early to suffer defeat too. No net trap for me yet.

Night, yawn, ladies and gents, happy trading,
taypot

Seemed like I chose a good time to go on holiday, missed last Wed, Thurs, Fri and today.
Looks like i saved myself about 110 pips of loss there!

As the guy said in the life of brian after the alien spaceship crashed............................."You Lucky *******"!

:LOL:(y)

No, I haven't. It was probably so bad he didn't want to publish it!

I think last week was a record losing week for NT (so far :eek:) As I confirmed two trades that RH took he should be reporting somewhere around -93 pips for the week.

And unless we max out +50 pips today and tomorrow this will be the 2nd losing month for NT and the biggest drawdown month yet.

M