Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Morning folks,
managed to enter @ 14900 - MNT banked very quickly, NT looking good as I write (fingers crossed again) :cool:

For wave-count, the best-case scenario is that we are having an impulse developing from Friday 4pm. If so, first half of the overnight action is (2) down and a zigzag. If so we are now in (4), which should be a triangle.

For wave-count, the best-case scenario is that we are having an impulse developing from Friday 4pm. If so, first half of the overnight action is (2) down and a zigzag. If so we are now in (4), which should be a triangle.

If RH is reading this he must be tearing his hair out!

:whistling

Was toying with another TNT variant - 3NT? :D

3 orders:-

1) Standard NT (+50 target)
2) (+20 target)
3) MNT (+10 target)

equal lot sizes...

If the MNT and second orders are hit then worst case scenario is break even on NT...

Advantage over 60/40 TNT is that this would require 3%MM instead of 4%

Lost my bottle this morning and left on the 07.30 candle for +20 pips ,but adding in 10 from MNT makes it a satisfactory effort .
Am eagerly awaiting RH's Monday epistle. :cool:

0 pips here too, trailed the stop loss up to my entry point (sorry RH), wondered about taking +25 but eventually left with nothing.

Just wondering: for those running both NT and MNT are you entering both on the same dealing platform? Setting up one then doing the other straight after?

Just wondering: for those running both NT and MNT are you entering both on the same dealing platform? Setting up one then doing the other straight after?

Yes I setup 2 tickets with most of the info filled in - then just add the price... At 08:29 today the entry price was pretty obvious - at 08:30 clicked submit on both...

This morning both orders took around 30 seconds to fill while price bobbed around 14900 - 14901.4... Then as price then begun to rise both orders filled at the same time at 14902... :mad: - It is only 1 pip but the market was quite steady at the time and price of entry - for a good 30 seconds... This is not a good sign and does not bode well for IG... The fact that the other platforms have not experienced this slippage even on volatile mornings is pushing me to look elsewhere...