ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I've just received an amazing offer from a trade2win partner through trade2win mailer.

989% in 14 months verified. Available to non-US residents for a limited time only.

Any takers?

Jul 9 - THIS WEEK'S GATHERINGS Close

Hi Everyone,

This week's Level 3 Gatherings with
Senen will be on as usual.

As Laura is on vacation,
the next Level 1 Gathering
will occur on Tuesday 24 July.

Keep checking the Important Updates
page for further notifications.

Warm regards,
The ProphetMax Team

I've just received an amazing offer from a trade2win partner through trade2win mailer.

989% in 14 months verified. Available to non-US residents for a limited time only.

Any takers?

I also received this email.

I have also been burned by this scam but only money i can afford to loose. I have been following the thread for quite some time now.
I found prophet max through google and also EVG. However, it was only when EVG endorsed prophetmax that my guard dropped. For me, our down fall was in the brokers lack of history and our inability to check this out until we had payed for his service. Then it was a case of oh well youve payed the 2k aus, the minimum 10k us is money you can afford to loose but the potential reward is good so i took a punt and the rest is history. I lost approx 33% in GBP. Now sounds rediculous in retrospect.
Thanks to all who have invested their time and skills in uncovering this scam.

With regards to the email i requested the superfunds broker details and they replied as below.

Thank you for contacting me with respect to your interest in benefiting from my firm's unrivaled private managed account program as I am very pleased to speak with you and do hope you've been well since our introductory correspondence. On that note, I am also appreciative of the opportunity to personally work alongside one another so as to ensure your important questions are comprehensively answered.

My firm believes brokerage selection and security of client funds is of paramount importance. Therefore, the firm has engaged upon an extensively dedicated level of diligent evaluation in identifying and establishing partnership with a fully regulated brokerage partner providing a superior level of client services and a professionally efficient market environment.

As a result of this committed effort in providing the most favorably secure brokerage environment on behalf of our clients, all accounts are held with our select partner firm SynergyFX.

SynergyFX has a longstanding, stellar reputation as a fully regulated Forex
broker. Furthermore, they are a fully registered and regulated
brokerage overseen by the Australian Securities & Investment
Commission (ASIC). You'll wish to complete the SynergyFX new account
application in order to benefit from the SuperFundFX managed Forex
program.

You may access and complete the online Application Request
form on the SynergyFX website by following the below link:

Online Forex Currency Trading Platform | Metatrader 4 broker | ECN

Now any takers???????

Last edited:
They'd probably pay you to work there ! warders, cleaners, cooks etc
They probably have medical and healthcare staff
They probably have volunteers who get access to prisoners
There are probably prison chaplains
Prisons are probably inspected by regulatory bodies

No on second thoughts, go and rob a liquor store or something and hope you end up sharing a cell, its a great plan[/QUOT

You dumber than a bag of hammers.... That would take too much money to pay off a whole lot of people and much more time to implement. You're right about robbing a liquor store, it would be better odds....

I also received this email.

I have also been burned by this scam but only money i can afford to loose. I have been following the thread for quite some time now.
I found prophet max through google and also EVG. However, it was only when EVG endorsed prophetmax that my guard dropped. For me, our down fall was in the brokers lack of history and our inability to check this out until we had payed for his service. Then it was a case of oh well youve payed the 2k aus, the minimum 10k us is money you can afford to loose but the potential reward is good so i took a punt and the rest is history. I lost approx 33% in GBP. Now sounds rediculous in retrospect.
Thanks to all who have invested their time and skills in uncovering this scam.

With regards to the email i requested the superfunds broker details and they replied as below.

Thank you for contacting me with respect to your interest in benefiting from my firm's unrivaled private managed account program as I am very pleased to speak with you and do hope you've been well since our introductory correspondence. On that note, I am also appreciative of the opportunity to personally work alongside one another so as to ensure your important questions are comprehensively answered.

My firm believes brokerage selection and security of client funds is of paramount importance. Therefore, the firm has engaged upon an extensively dedicated level of diligent evaluation in identifying and establishing partnership with a fully regulated brokerage partner providing a superior level of client services and a professionally efficient market environment.

As a result of this committed effort in providing the most favorably secure brokerage environment on behalf of our clients, all accounts are held with our select partner firm SynergyFX.

SynergyFX has a longstanding, stellar reputation as a fully regulated Forex
broker. Furthermore, they are a fully registered and regulated
brokerage overseen by the Australian Securities & Investment
Commission (ASIC). You'll wish to complete the SynergyFX new account
application in order to benefit from the SuperFundFX managed Forex
program.

You may access and complete the online Application Request
form on the SynergyFX website by following the below link:

Online Forex Currency Trading Platform | Metatrader 4 broker | ECN

Now any takers???????

Would be interesting to find out the owners of SynergyFX and see if any familiar names pop up:p

Oh, great. Ask him this: since he now admits to Managed FX being a scam (albeit blaming his partners Joel and Kevin for it), why doesn't he now refund the 2K introduction fees that he charged his customers? People sure didn't pay him for access to fraud.

Someone did ask him and he is not refunding money because he is an educational service only. He is also busy finding the next forex manager for "us". This time he is only going to accept a manager who has been audited by a big accounting firm and then he will do his own audit with another big accounting firm. Too bad he didn't think of this first "if" he is innocent:mad: Oh and he is extending our membership while we are going through this transition.

Last edited:
I believe the trade2win mods are peeking into this thread, so I would ask them to comment on this....

Its a bit unfair to place the mods in that position

I do think its fair game to ask various members of staff to comment on this, particularly in light of the fact that they've improved their due diligence procedures due to mistakes that have been made in the past.

Could you re post the original partner offer email ? what exactly where they offering ?

i can't agree with the direct link between pousa and ib, no way does that stack up to the evidence. i can see the plan, if enough say it then it must be true etc.

a pousa/friant/dillard and global forex management connection, now that works to the evidence, i'd subscribe to that. global forex management are the key, they are the ones who traded the accounts.

Evidence points to pousa/friant and GFM but how does dillard fit in?

Could you re post the original partner offer email ? what exactly where they offering ?

Trade2Win Partner Email

I'd like to share with you our new Private Fund that combines 3 excellent traders into one fund of highly impressive, aggressive Forex returns...

It is a new PERSONAL Invitation available to any traders outside the U.S (Due to regulatory measures)...
The group of traders have achieved a combined 989% return in the last 14 months...

SuperFundFX Managed Forex Program

The fund is referred to as a "Super Fund" because we have selected a group of STRONG traders after raising capital for several dozen traders over the years. They have a very reasonable minimum starting capital, and your funds are LOCKED in a LPOA Broker account, you do not transfer a dime to the traders themselves...

To obtain the VERIFIED PERFORMANCE HISTORY, discuss with us via email or phone, and inquire about opening an account with this private group, please click the following link...

Individual opportunities like this are something I personally find very rare as 90% of Forex sites are robots or bogus traders with no performance history or serious established business!

Don't pass this one up if you are eligible!....

Best regards,

-James O.
Skype ID: SuperFundFX
[email protected]

SuperFundFX

Legally Required Disclaimer: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures and options on futures trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision.

Its a bit unfair to place the mods in that position

I do think its fair game to ask various members of staff to comment on this, particularly in light of the fact that they've improved their due diligence procedures due to mistakes that have been made in the past.

Trade2Win Partner Email
I'd like to share with you our new Private Fund that combines 3 excellent traders into one fund of highly impressive, aggressive Forex returns...

It is a new PERSONAL Invitation available to any traders outside the U.S (Due to regulatory measures)...

The group of traders have achieved a combined 989% return in the last 14 months...

The fund is referred to as a "Super Fund" because we have selected a group of STRONG traders after raising capital for several dozen traders over the years. They have a very reasonable minimum starting capital, and your funds are LOCKED in a LPOA Broker account, you do not transfer a dime to the traders themselves...

To obtain the VERIFIED PERFORMANCE HISTORY, discuss with us via email or phone, and inquire about opening an account with this private group, please click the following link...

Individual opportunities like this are something I personally find very rare as 90% of Forex sites are robots or bogus traders with no performance history or serious established business!

Don't pass this one up if you are eligible!....

Best regards,

-James O.
Skype ID: SuperFundFX
[email protected]

SuperFundFX

Legally Required Disclaimer: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures and options on futures trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision.

Evidence points to pousa/friant and GFM but how does dillard fit in?

the new ib cap entity was likely only weeks old when dillard started peddling it. dillard part of the same mlm ring of clowns, and in on the ground floor here... and what MacaoMan said.

the new ib cap entity was likely only weeks old when dillard started peddling it. dillard part of the same mlm ring of clowns, and in on the ground floor here... and what MacaoMan said.

I'm convinced dillard was in from the start - some due diligence he did, he and his lawyers.(n) Didn't connect the new ib cap entity only weeks old when dillard promoted it. Thanks.