ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

The partner email should not have gone out and it slipped through our vetting for which I apologize and we will endeavor to prevent this happening again.

If you hadnt been sending out the same crap for years we might believe you.

The problem was that this did not get passed to me before being sent out as should have been as it is a new company. T2W sub-contracts partner offers so it is not an in house activity but nevertheless it should not have happened.

I agree as well. Its totally useless to include such comments as well as the personal attacks on how someone looks, their height, balding (or not), etc.

This is not needed:

Mike Dillard is always the shortest “man” in the room :: which is why he’s going miss his hair more than other early aging narcissistic wind bags {quite an accomplishment} … you can’t hide your bald spots when everyone is looking down on you.

Last edited:
Will you now email out a follow-up explanation along with a suggestion to exercise caution?

What? and refund the money that was paid for the promotion and advertising on t2w??

smiley-laughing013.gif

Peter

There were 286 pages here and now only 251 and all MacaoMan's posts seem to be gone. Thread suicide?

There were 286 pages here and now only 251 and all MacaoMan's posts seem to be gone. Thread suicide?

Come on!! What gives? No ones gonna tell us what happened here? Vanished - MacaoMan 35 pages deleted. Why make things more complicated than they already are? What the **** is going on?

Come on!! What gives? No ones gonna tell us what happened here? Vanished - MacaoMan 35 pages deleted. Why make things more complicated than they already are? What the **** is going on?

Perhaps it was the reoccuring references to prison rape?

He was adding great value to this conversation, but didn't find those particular comments to be useful.

Perhaps it was the reoccuring references to prison rape?

He was adding great value to this conversation, but didn't find those particular comments to be useful.

There were a few others including those types of comments too. Did they vanish as well?

Well, Senen has pushed the information that he promised last week until later this week. Back to his green smoothie, meditation routine on this evening's broadcast and notices to members that if you were expecting something else, don't bother to get on the broadcast.

I think some of the things said on this thread were definitely slanderous and went a bit too far.

Especially since there were a ton of personal attacks.

No doubt Mike Dillard may have made some mistakes but this thread and some of the comments were going way beyond the fact finding and into very pointed personal attacks.

Still let's help those who were harmed and get to the bottom of this. This is a tragedy for sure.

At one point someone broke into Senen's webinar and I could hear them talking over him, but unfortunately they stopped. That was the most interesting part of this ridiculous webinar.
I'm guessing he hasn't said where he is hosting this webinar from...

At one point someone broke into Senen's webinar and I could hear them talking over him, but unfortunately they stopped. That was the most interesting part of this ridiculous webinar.
I'm guessing he hasn't said where he is hosting this webinar from...

Post a link to it....

The problem was that this did not get passed to me before being sent out as should have been as it is a new company. T2W sub-contracts partner offers so it is not an in house activity but nevertheless it should not have happened.

So you only vet the first offer from any individual company?

That's not a good way to ensure your reputation is kept intact. Also, considering the volume is low, it's bordering on lazyness not to check each and every one that goes out with your name on it.

Subcontract or not - if it's got your name at the top, you need to strictly monitor it IMO.

So you only vet the first offer from any individual company?

That's not a good way to ensure your reputation is kept intact. Also, considering the volume is low, it's bordering on lazyness not to check each and every one that goes out with your name on it.

Subcontract or not - if it's got your name at the top, you need to strictly monitor it IMO.

So who recived it - the whole mailing list?? as there seem to be some that did and some that did not... how was the selection made?