ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

What do you mean by "led to believe"? He's an alleged industry professional, isn't he? Didn't he then know how to check? All licensing information in the US is public!

Weren't you and all the people on here led to believe that you could only lose 3% for any 1 trade? Just like laura was led to believe that sene is this great guy with the dog and the horse and all that. It happens to the best of us and hopefully only 1 time in our lifes. Everyone whos names arent senen and dillard got scammed and bad.

The victims weren't told the names of the broker and the trading group until they invested, so they had no way to check. But Joel knew these names.

Even when we invested we only knew about IB Capital, we could not do any investigation re the proprietary trading group. It was only after 1 month into trading when we were all up on our accounts that we were told it was GFM. At this point they had everyone's funds. Our original LPOA referred to PM Managed FX as the Introducing broker...so no due diligence there. All we were told was that Senen had researched over 131,000 money managers over 12 years and the proprietary trading group he was introducing us to only had 5 other clients being banks and hedge funds, so we were paying the $2000 to get an intro to this trading group. Yes it all sounds pretty stupid now....:eek:

when we invested we only knew about IB Capital, we could not do any investigation re the proprietary trading group. It was only after 1 month into trading when we were all up on our accounts that we were told it was GFM. At this point they had everyone's funds. Our original LPOA referred to PM Managed FX as the Introducing broker...so no due diligence there. All we were told was that Senen had researched over 131,000 money managers over 12 years and the proprietary trading group he was introducing us to only had 5 other clients being banks and hedge funds, so we were paying the $2000 to get an intro to this trading group. Yes it all sounds pretty stupid now....:eek:

as this thread has shown there was enough dirt to be found on ib capital alone, no other entity needed to be known to show it not as described by those clowns

of course it goes without saying that once other entities were known it was very clear all was not as it was portrayed by dillard and pousa. they knew for sure this was no top flight scheme, they don't care, they are dumb clueless marketers who don't give a stuff who they rip off, they just want your money.

but you all chose to believe them, had anybody realised the nda was a sham, frightening people into non disclosure. but you could have blown the whistle on them, nobody would have known who you were. this thread would have known the truth a lot earlier and those of you bright enough to be looking into it may have got your money out and saved yourselves before the scam hit.

dillards own law firm must think he's guilty, his own lawsuit nails him bad!

Does this look like a bit of a contradiction...funny that.
"Last year, we identified a new high-performing money manager, Global Forex, LLC, a United States company known as Global Forex Management (“GFM”). The performance results provided by GFM reflected an excellent track record for achieving high returns. We decided that we wanted to make GFM known to our members. In the process of conducting our due diligence, we confirmed that IB Capital was indeed licensed in New Zealand. Further, because GFM traded using IB Capital’s platform, we requested that IB Capital confirm the performance track record of GFM. In response, in October 2011, IB Capital provided a letter, attached as Appendix A, stating the following:
“…Global Forex Management has build up a sound track record and we can confirm that the numbers on the website of Global Forex Management are correct….Several months later, we requested that IB Capital again confirm the performance track record of GFM. In response, IB Capital provided a letter dated February 20, 2012, attached as Appendix B, stating the following:
“As per the track record of Global Forex Management, we confirm that they have indeed turned every $10,000 invested in October 2007 into $281,082 as of January 31, 2012.”

So here is the contradiction - IIC investigated GFM when??? last year...
But they sold us this track record as being theirs with the same proprietary trading group ...same track record....same trader HUH??? The track record claimed by the managed FX fund over 4 yrs 4 months

Attachments

• Screenshot same trader.jpg
    Screenshot same trader.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 250
So our thieves are now hastily shifting blame onto each other and trying to cover up their con

"One of the things I appreciate about Kevin - from the very 1st time that I spoke to him , and he is a man of very few words, but the few words that came out of his mouth are inherently trustable and he has integrity, I can tell you that. I am a very good judge of character, very rarely do I get it wrong" :clap:

And one more from the mouth of Mr Smoothiness " If you do the wrong thing the laws are there to protect the people you are doing the wrong things towards. I have not done anything wrong in this process"
Blah Blah :sleep:

Another lie by this scum on the topic of Joel's affiliation with Investment Intelligence Corporation:

joel friant

That is classic :LOL:

And from the NDA lets add Clasue 13
13.0 Non-solicitation of Employees, Contractors or Affiliated Institutions.
Each party, Company and Member has their employees, contractors and affiliated institutions. During and for five (5) years after the term of this agreement, neither the Company nor the Member will not solicit the employment of, or employ or otherwise enter into a contract for services directly or indirectly with the other party’s employees, contractors or agents or Affiliated Institutions. The Member further agrees not to contact the financial institutions affiliated with the Company as such contact could result in termination of the ProphetMax Managed FX service for all members. Joel Friant is the central and sole point of contact for the ProphetMax Managed FX service, and any and all questions should only be directed to Joel Friant.

That is complete and total bullsh*t. IB Capital was registered as a company in December 2011, so there could be no track record with them since October 2007.

And yes, on the sales webinar in February, Pousa was presenting this obviously fake track record as his own (that of his own company).

This man really needs to do time. There's no other way for him. Hopefully, he will manage to build some extensive track record behind the bars.

ib cap lineage goes back to at least 2010. we can't check further back due to the trail stopping at the doors of the mauritius government.

with at least two deregistrations in their lineage that we can see, we must assume ib cap may be older and were used by gfm for scams previously, remember gfm insisted on these clowns, even though ib cap lost their licence previously, and have quickly done so again this time round.

never mind, there's another 45 or so financial registered entities in new zealand by these clowns, so one of those likely to be the next big thing pushed by the pill sellers. new zealand government most likely seen by the crims as an easy pushover and now their fave country of choice to run such offshore scams.

Wow

Everyday I hop on the old computer to read the next chapter of this non-fiction, soon to be bestseller, to see whats up with the cast & crew of the Pousa / Dillard saga. Spellbinding! Hard to believe somebody didn't make this **** up, and so on. I wish I could say the cost of admission was worth what I and others lost in this tragiocomedy but it is a "can't keep from looking at a trainwreck" worthy story that unfortunately I'm not proud to be a part of. As far as education vs passive investment opportunity, it has turned into an ongoing education on how never to touch this flame of a scam again. I've lost and I've won before and I'm sure I will again [life]. But I certainly have been educated to be a little more wary off the Dillard's & Pousa's of the worlds who smile at me, telling me they would "trust me with their life" while slitting my throat.
Anyway, back to our story.............. and all the better that you can't sneak to the last chapter to see how it turns out. Waiting, waiting with baited breath. And kudos to those who have really stepped forward [MacaoMan/Lightning McQueen/Nurse Ange et. al.] for trying to hold some up, Hirsch, Dillard, Friant, Pousa, Clark, and companies, to accountability. Thank you thank you.

If you guys keep talking crap about me over here I'm gonna have to call my fake lawyer. You seriously don't want to mess with him or he'll sue you for lemon torts.

Just speaking for myself, I'm very glad your'e here SaltyDroid. I think the thread needs you if only to speak to the conscience of prison rape. Stay the course, mate.
(y)

Prison rape is there and is tough. What a traumatic experience it must be. Just about as traumatic as the one the financially devastated families of this scam's victims are now living. Many have lost most of their retirement savings, healthcare money, college money for their children, or even their bread money. Yet what goes around comes around. Karma is one tough bi*ch. Her servants, the jail bubbas, are even tougher. No major public conman of the kind of Dillard and Pousa has managed to escape prison. So won't they and this time it's coming onto them lightning fast. Their prison experiences will then haunt them for the rest of their lives.

What's even more disgusting from this whole thing is the reaction on the part of Dillard. He has already admitted via his lawsuit that he didn't do his due diligence on this matter. Why can't he just come out publicly and apologize?

In one of the more dispicable moves I've ever seen, he hires a white collar criminal defense lawyer to save his own a*s and then plays it off to the masses as a move to help them.

Dillard: "Hey folks, please sign on the dotted line to join my lawsuit and get your money back! Oh? That clause about releasing me from all liability in this? That's just a formality. Also, I noticed I haven't received that $97 you owe me this month for my world class financial advice. Will I be getting that soon? Thanks!"

What a joke.

What's even more disgusting from this whole thing is the reaction on the part of Dillard. He has already admitted via his lawsuit that he didn't do his due diligence on this matter. Why can't he just come out publicly and apologize?

In one of the more dispicable moves I've ever seen, he hires a white collar criminal defense lawyer to save his own a*s and then plays it off to the masses as a move to help them.

Dillard: "Hey folks, please sign on the dotted line to join my lawsuit and get your money back! Oh? That clause about releasing me from all liability in this? That's just a formality. Also, I noticed I haven't received that $97 you owe me this month for my world class financial advice. Will I be getting that soon? Thanks!"

What a joke.

it is a joke, dillard now seems the only one just managing to keep his head above water, all the other entities have drowned, completely washed up in the eyes of the public/regulator.

an interesting article, dated 27/11/2011 which is pre this scam.

The Elevation Group Investigation The Truth About Mike Dillard Scam

why nobody read that before signing up with dillard? surely more than enough there to raise a flag or two? at least gives associated names for further research? did anybody do much research at all? there's been some real good digging/research work by victims of this fraud, though sadly after the event.

what was it that made you all swallow the bait in this stinker? then pay up subs/fees on it? then give even more money away willingly to them?

it is a joke, dillard now seems the only one just managing to keep his head above water, all the other entities have drowned, completely washed up in the eyes of the public/regulator.

why nobody read that before signing up with dillard? surely more than enough there to raise a flag or two? at least gives associated names for further research? did anybody do much research at all? there's been some real good digging/research work by victims of this fraud, though sadly after the event.

what was it that made you all swallow the bait in this stinker? then pay up subs/fees on it? then give even more money away willingly to them?

Just to clarify, I avoided the whole ProphetMax scam, but barely.

For me, EVG was about timing. I'm a young guy who just started my career. For the first time in my life I have money and was consciously in the market for investment opportunities. Somehow or another my web searches must have landed me on one of Dillard's lists and it wasn't long before I got an e-mail about EVG. While I recognized that it had sort of a "cultish" feeling to it, I still decided to join because it wasn't about getting rich quick for me, it was about learning what to do with money that I now had for the first time in my life. Really the timing was just right for me to fall into this.

To your point, I didn't do a ton of research on Dillard because I was under the impression that EVG was a knowledge sharing community on finances. I didn't think that EVG was going to be just one guy spewing garbage, but a community where I could learn how to grow the money I was making and interact with others of the same mindset.

This is why I feel so passionate about Dillard getting his. In the end, I only paid him for two months of his sham group, so im not out much money wise. I was also fortunate enough to avoid the ProphetMax scam...barely. Regardless, I feel really betrayed and just dirty from the whole experience.

Ironically enough my whole experience with EVG taught me a much more valuable lesson about money and investing than Dillard's sham lessons ever could have. I will never be so open minded and trusting with my finances ever again.

I retired in 2005 and rolled my defined contribution plan into an IRA at Fidelity and invested in mutual funds. I treaded water with that scheme, then 2008 came along and my stock investments took a dive. I finally liquidated my portfolio just before the dip in July 2011 and the money sat in a money market account earning zero interest until the EVG e-mail came in November 2011. Dillard’s message about the economy made sense to me – it still does – I just didn’t realize his remedy was poison.
I’m not a very good “team player,” so from November to February 2012, I posted a couple of negative comments on EVG’s FB page. The Elevation Group appeared to me to be cultish and extreme in their devotion to Dillard – too much fawning over him for my taste. The backlash was swift . That was a warning, but I stayed on until Senen Pousa made his debut which ended with my losing a large chunk of my retirement.
Moral of this story:
Most of us at EVG are/were not sophisticated investors. We joined EVG to learn about Mike Dillard’s wealth strategies and we followed along. The timing of this scam was perfect . So many of us were looking for a way to save what we’ve got and even hope to earn a profit on our investments. I should have done my own due diligence; trusting Mike Dillard NOT to delete negative posts on his Facebook page was a mistake; and expecting warning signals to come from the group was a mistake. From now on I will always check and verify every contract that I sign. I will never again sign a NDA.

I retired in 2005 and rolled my defined contribution plan into an IRA at Fidelity and invested in mutual funds. I treaded water with that scheme, then 2008 came along and my stock investments took a dive. I finally liquidated my portfolio just before the dip in July 2011 and the money sat in a money market account earning zero interest until the EVG e-mail came in November 2011. Dillard’s message about the economy made sense to me – it still does – I just didn’t realize his remedy was poison.
I’m not a very good “team player,” so from November to February 2012, I posted a couple of negative comments on EVG’s FB page. The Elevation Group appeared to me to be cultish and extreme in their devotion to Dillard – too much fawning over him for my taste. The backlash was swift . That was a warning, but I stayed on until Senen Pousa made his debut which ended with my losing a large chunk of my retirement.
Moral of this story:
Most of us at EVG are/were not sophisticated investors. We joined EVG to learn about Mike Dillard’s wealth strategies and we followed along. The timing of this scam was perfect . So many of us were looking for a way to save what we’ve got and even hope to earn a profit on our investments. I should have done my own due diligence; trusting Mike Dillard NOT to delete negative posts on his Facebook page was a mistake; and expecting warning signals to come from the group was a mistake. From now on I will always check and verify every contract that I sign. I will never again sign a NDA.

Never mind an NDA, what you really should be saying is that you will never again get involved with anyone or anything that promises to make you money for little or no effort.

Remember, there is no free money, anyone who says there is has scammed you, or is about to.

Can someone document all the times Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch claimed tomhave done due diligence and erased Facebook and membership comments before they recommended Sennen Pousa and said they trust them with their lives?

This is where they really messed up and the cover up is always worse than the crime