Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

IF YOU DO THAT REGULARLY , I will promote you to £100 per tick , 20 ticks daily minimum, low drawdowns , average 100 ticks a week , total £10,000 a week .Compound it every month and £2mio a year.

Bit dumb to educate others?

People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching. (Used to disparage teachers.

keep goin bro
giphy.gif

i guess you both had a bad day

Attachments

• monkey in the market.jpg
    monkey in the market.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 97
  • teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 96
Why are you waiting 12 hours to post your entries?

Hindsight trading at its best!

Who said I had to post all in advance , the fact I do post with the time , you can see the time gives it credibility .This might be a losing trade.The method is more important , it shows on the post.

Be grateful !

If dark Tone was trading , he holds on to losing positions for several hundred or thousands of ticks , accumulated over several positions.:LOL::LOL:

My strategy is take 20 tick risk .

Now he is too scared to make live calls , lacks balls!

profit +31

postie , you been on forums for 12 years , it was about time I made you a successful trader .millionaire , cillionaire or billionaire .

After 30 years , you can't teach an old dog how to trade correctly.

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 146
48 ticks profit today

Dark Tone on your £100 per tick , it comes to £4800 today.

My ignore list is going to increase

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 144
Be grateful !

If dark Tone was trading , he holds on to losing positions for several hundred or thousands of ticks , accumulated over several positions.:LOL::LOL:

My strategy is take 20 tick risk .

Now he is too scared to make live calls , lacks balls!

I think your understanding of how I trade is about as deep your understanding of psych. We all know about your ball control bro, is why you still think stops an options are a good idea (y)

us-open-leah-goldman-gif.gif

next trade
trading is like bricklaying

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 109
  • bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 136