Private Threads

new_trader

Legendary member
Why is DBp's 'Mapping The Territory' the only one displaying the number of threads? FW's 'Real Live Trading' thread shows '0' threads yet there are 5 people viewing it? What are they looking at? :confused:

You mean private forums. They all have threads in. Perhaps you have access to Mapping The Territory? If you don't have access it should simply show up empty.

You mean private forums. They all have threads in. Perhaps you have access to Mapping The Territory? If you don't have access it should simply show up empty.

Yes, I mean Member Forums. DB's shows 50 and the others show 0. I am not a member of any of them.

Hmm, seems to be a bug - it shouldn't be showing. I'll have to add it to the to-do list tp fox.

Why is DBp's 'Mapping The Territory' the only one displaying the number of threads? FW's 'Real Live Trading' thread shows '0' threads yet there are 5 people viewing it? What are they looking at? :confused:

In case you're interested we currently have 8 threads and 3271 posts. Trust me, they are looking at something ;)