Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take any of them Omni? Or did anyone for that matter?

Who trades dailies? Surely only idiots that think this is some kind of business to make money. You don't trade dailies if you want fun. I'm on 5 min charts with 1m for trigger. I'm doing £10 per point at the moment. So far this morning I've made 17 trades in GBP/JPY long and short, made almost nothing and paid out £680 in commissions to the SB company. It's a good rush though and thats what being a trader is about. You're not really are trader if you sit there doing 1 or 2 trades a day are you.

I do believe there were lots of daily pins out there....... I know none of you trade dailies anymore tho..... you're all on 15min charts with a tick chart for confirmation. So maybe another time then.

Lol

I find you get far action on the Minute charts, real fingers in ears stuff!

I got an entry on GBPJPY and a USDJPY on the daily pins. Pound's doing ok and the dollar might just get me a sandwich for lunch.

Last edited:
Who trades dailies? Surely only idiots that want to make money. You don't trade dailies if you want fun. I'm on 5 min charts with 1m for trigger. I'm doing £10 per point at the moment. So far this morning I've made 17 trades in GBP/JPY long and short, made almost nothing and paid out £680 in commissions to the SB company. It's a good rush though and thats what being a trader is about. You're not really are trader if you sit there doing 1 or 2 trades a day are you.

You're my perfect client, keep it up

Daily beob T-Note, could be a break out?

We've been going on about most of the markets that ended up daily pins since yesterday afternoon, get with the program =p

20090429-j2b9biganb4rig6jaj55w9u3b6.jpg

You're my perfect client, keep it up

I will mate. I know I can do this because I make 8-10 pips per trade. If I can eliminate those losers that come along every few trades and cost me 40 pips, I'll be fine.

Besides, all SB companies are cheats so even when I get it right, I can't make as much money as I should. It's not even my fault that I'm losing sometimes and that is what annoys me most of all.

Anyway, once I've mastered 1m TF I'm going onto tick charts to refine my entries.

Gotta dash, stochastics turning.

I will mate. I know I can do this because I make 8-10 pips per trade. If I can eliminate those losers that come along every few trades and cost me 40 pips, I'll be fine.

Besides, all SB companies are cheats so even when I get it right, I can't make as much money as I should. It's not even my fault that I'm losing sometimes and that is what annoys me most of all.

Anyway, once I've mastered 1m TF I'm going onto tick charts to refine my entries.

hahahahaha :D

you funny ****er, can't rep you any more.
There's a new comp by the way with Tradefair, pretty pants but check out the thread on here.
I'm out of the office all day from now so will miss the banter.
No reset button!!!!

I went on a course a few years back that taught that very strategy!

I don't understand how you made one trade that is up 120 pips and I've made 32 trades now and am only up 4 pips on the day.

What is a pin?

He works for a SB, they topped up his account with pips they stole from the rest of us:LOL:

you should have seent he 5minute pin on euro i took, i rode that from the bottom for a whopping 40 pips...

i'm not hating myself for that, at all...RAGE

I can't wait that long, i wanna be rich in 22 weeks

You can be.

It only takes 4 weeks to earn that extra income of £2,000 - £4,000 per week that you need to cope with the credit crunch.

My system will make you 948% per day or your money back. Just send in your trading logs and if you have taken the trades and not made that return I will offer a full refund.

What?! You want a refund?

You can't.

You didn't follow the system.

You didn't take the trade at 03:19am. Why not?

You were asleep?! What kind of excuse is that?

What about the trade at 07.19am?

You'd finished your breakfast and were having a p*ss?

Sorry, you didn't conform to the rules. It says in 2 point type at the bottom of my 811 page disclaimer, all trades MUST be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.