Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
im now no more bearish on usdcad. it looks like an inverted H&S on the 4H and it seems to look like part of a bigger daily inverted H&S that its potentially forming

Euroyen has come back to see if anyone else wants to jump on the crazy, hip, "breakout bus" - if there are enough takers, it will go to 13000

ps. Yes, i have lost my mind.

pps. But be careful - the yen generally looks like it hasnt come in from the cold.... just yet.

im now no more bearish on usdcad. it looks like an inverted H&S on the 4H and it seems to look like part of a bigger daily inverted H&S that its potentially forming

Could you post a chart? I can not see any H&S..

Could you post a chart? I can not see any H&S..

eh. next time den when its formed... :cheesy:

1hr eurusd.
just saw this. previously was breakout of the triangle and den a pull back its at the base now. on 1hr its a combined pin bar. possible short. but i may be wrong.

Attachments

• eurusd.jpg
    eurusd.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 141
i was about to publish my newsletter for my firm .. thought to post half of it here for you lots
EUR/USD has rebounded after placing a double bottom at 1.2880. Intra day bias stays on the
as far as 1.2970 minor support holds which is also previously tested resistance turn support line
and 55 Exponential Moving Average (EMA). European dealing saw Euro testing yesterday's
high 1.3046 and retracing back to find support in 1.3000 area. A break of 1.3040 area will
put cluster resistance 1.3080-90 into test. Further 1.3080 also holds 38.2 % Fibonacci resistance
of 1.3393-1.2887 down move along with 200 EMA(1H ),55EMA (4H )and R1 on Pivot Point.
The downside remains intact as far as minor resistance 1.3130 holds and a settlement above the
later will make bias neutral. Overall the rally in EUR/USD could be attributed to profit taking ahead of G7meeting where key issues like IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDR) will be discussed.

Technical traders to note that the Dollar Index has rejected the 61.8% Fibonacci resistance
of the 89.62-82.60 down move and is retreating its up move which has temporarily given equities
an currencies boost.

Hitting off that daily low on the 10th. In this area now, nice call.

EUR/CAD. price has not yet broken Daily pinbar of 2 days ago. 1hr Pinbar has formed to suggest short.
If Daily Pinbar hold this is a good opportunity to get in right at the top of it, low risk for big reward

Are you in boyo?

I`ve been in this trades for 3 hours without any moviment.. It is starting to look better now..

gbpusd

Per post #5940 cable is still stuck between an ascending supp t/line and descending res T/line on 1hr and in that triangle a previous 1hr swing hi=previous resistance=potential resistance (4 hits & hold now) around the 61.8% fib of 4707-4396, and a previous 1hr swing hi=previous resistance=potential rbs (1 hit & hold) around the 38.2% fib of the rise 4396-4594

2ibf3vo.gif

i was about to publish my newsletter for my firm .. thought to post half of it here for you lots
EUR/USD has rebounded after placing a double bottom at 1.2880. Intra day bias stays on the
as far as 1.2970 minor support holds which is also previously tested resistance turn support line
and 55 Exponential Moving Average (EMA). European dealing saw Euro testing yesterday's
high 1.3046 and retracing back to find support in 1.3000 area. A break of 1.3040 area will
put cluster resistance 1.3080-90 into test. Further 1.3080 also holds 38.2 % Fibonacci resistance
of 1.3393-1.2887 down move along with 200 EMA(1H ),55EMA (4H )and R1 on Pivot Point.
The downside remains intact as far as minor resistance 1.3130 holds and a settlement above the
later will make bias neutral. Overall the rally in EUR/USD could be attributed to profit taking ahead of G7meeting where key issues like IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDR) will be discussed.

Technical traders to note that the Dollar Index has rejected the 61.8% Fibonacci resistance
of the 89.62-82.60 down move and is retreating its up move which has temporarily given equities
an currencies boost.

did any of you's short at 1.3080:cheesy:

You guys are polishing on the Cad.

Good call guys, I totally missed the daily USD/CAD. By the time I noticed it, it had broken.

Look at it go.

Thing with that bbmac, is there's two lines coming together at 14500.

Range line, trendline + round numbers. Might have to take a bounce instead of a break - **** knows, probably stay on teh sidelines.

Attachments

• yeah no - i dont know.jpg
    yeah no - i dont know.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 143
Very nice cad call, can't believe I scratched it! Will rep when I can advfn.

PS. This page is now about aeroplanes.

evergreen_747.jpg

There might be another entry comign up on usdcad........ retracement bus for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.