Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed.
I am pleased to say that i went long at the close and it hit my profit target of 50 pips over night (green dot). In the old days I wouldn't have even taken the trade when traders of a high calibre are calling for lower prices. Hopefully it means im finally getting somewhere, lol. Only trust you own alanysis, folks.

candles, why was your target just as price breaks out of resistance??

candles, why was your target just as price breaks out of resistance??

Cos im an amateur! lol. It was a limit order to take profit which triggered at 3am.
Price had struggled with that area a few times earlier, and i got a signal at the close that sugested an up move to me. Seemed an obvious target area. I wasn't to know we'd breakout. If I was awake I may have played it a bit differently, but I wasn't gonna stay awak all night.:sleep:

Cos im an amateur! lol. It was a limit order to take profit which triggered at 3am.
Price had struggled with that area a few times earlier, and i got a signal at the close that sugested an up move to me. Seemed an obvious target area. I wasn't to know we'd breakout. If I was awake I may have played it a bit differently, but I wasn't gonna stay awak all night.:sleep:

aha, ok!

I'm still getting shoved from pillar to post with this Dow long.

Got in last night, went +83 into the close. Then that came back to -18 in the Auction, then early this morning up to +125, now +37...geez... I'm going back to the Bund haha

I muisse the rebound arghghg

Attachments

• cablemotherfucker.jpg
    cablemotherfucker.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.